Is anyone familiar with GVO (Glodal Virtual Opportunities)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by KarenSmith67, Feb 22, 2011.

1. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

I am wanting to obtain information on this company. I have Googled them and read articles/reviews, but wanted to know if anyone on this forum is/has been involved with them.

They are a company that offers web-based products, such as, video confrencing, web hosting and other stuff for small business owners, and network marketers. It appears that one can join them for $1.00 for a 14 day trial and then it is $45.00 a month for all the services they offer. They also have a 2x10 matrix where one can earn on referrals.

Any comments?

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I see that no one here replied to you so I am going to.

I have never heard of this company before. Does it mean that they are not good? Not really. They may or may not be good at all. I have no idea.

The best way to know is to read the reviews that you find online and then see if you are OK with joining them.

I suggest that you do and see for yourself.
    Tal

3. writer325

writer325 New Member

KarenSmith67

I've never used them. I've heard of their hosting and the MLM referral program which kinda sounds similar to GDI's (Global Domains International) referral program.

Try and find some solid reviews on them before handing over your money. Unfortunately, it might be hard to find honest reviews because everyone's trying to get the referral.

4. bells401

bells401 Member

KarenSmith67: I am wanting to obtain information on this company. I have Googled them and read articles/reviews, but wanted to know if anyone on this forum is/has been involved with them.

They are a company that offers web-based products, such as, video confrencing, web hosting and other stuff for small business owners, and network marketers. It appears that one can join them for $1.00 for a 14 day trial and then it is $45.00 a month for all the services they offer. They also have a 2x10 matrix where one can earn on referrals.

Any comments?
    Oh boy, GVO in my opinion is a very hard company to promote like GDI is. There just is too much to keep up to and be prepared to spend them monthly fees for a very longtime before you profit unless you know what your doing to market the afilliate side.

5. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

I appreciate all the input that you all have offered [​IMG]