Is anyone using Blog Blaster to market their mlm business?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by floridalady, Apr 23, 2011.

1. floridalady

floridalady New Member

Blog Blaster places your ad on thousands of blogs. Is anyone using Blog Blaster for their mlm business?
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Do you have a link for them. If it's one of those blasters like the "blast to 50million paypal users" websites, then I'll save you some money.

Be there, done that, will never do it again; would rather give my money to a charity.
  3. Incomegenerator

Incomegenerator New Member

I have never used it. But I would like to know if anyone else has had any success with it. If it works, then its a great marketing tool.[​IMG]
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

FreeCashMan: Do you have a link for them. If it's one of those blasters like the "blast to 50million paypal users" websites, then I'll save you some money.
    It does sound like it.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Blog blasters like this can actually end up hurting your site in the search engine rankings.

Creating too many "spammy" backlinks at once actually goes against positive SEO efforts.
  6. Interesting,

Never heard of this one, but understanding the importance of having a business blog, I am always researching the better blogging strategy. I have been evaluating EmpowerNetwork for a few months and it promotes blogging your own business while getting paid through their 100% payout commission as others who see your blog also want to start their own. Getting paid to blog about my own business was an easy decision and since it has very low price point to get started, and it is almost impossible not to attract others which will more than cover your own cost, no wonder it is exploding. If you have been blogging and cannot get your site indexed to top of Google, it is like having a billboard in the middle of a desert, no one sees it.

Success to all,