Is CSG program for envelope stuffing legit?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by babydollalm, Oct 8, 2008.

1. babydollalm

babydollalm New Member

I am considering CSG in Phoenix Az.for extra work at home. Does anyone have any input on them?

2. gaylord_focker

gaylord_focker New Member

3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

yeah ive tried this before...not so good.

4. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

INMH you should stay away from envelope stuffing

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Most envelope stuffing programs could land you in trouble.

6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

7. newtestam

newtestam New Member

I haven't heard the best stuff about envelope stuffing and the ones I've tried don't work.

8. stonesoure29

stonesoure29 New Member

i sent off off for csg program to try this out now i think i have been scammed.i think all work from home is a scam.if i'm wrong pleasew correct me,and give some ideas of any true work from home jobs.thank you.

9. snowboardaholic

snowboardaholic New Member

envelope stuffing is not a good idea. you could be treading in dangerous water. i would stay away from all envelope stuffing "opportunities"

10. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

I think that you are better off doing some freelance work. As everyone here already said; you are bound to lose in the envelope stuffing scheme.

Cheers!

11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

stonesoure29: sent off off for csg program to try this out now i think i have been scammed.i think all work from home is a scam.if i'm wrong pleasew correct me,and give some ideas of any true work from home jobs.thank you.

wrong[​IMG]

correct on the scam part - I was unsmart emough to try the envelope stuffing thing twice... duh

but wrong on the 'all work at home things are scams' part... here is the deal, if you are clicking on all the make money quick deals then you are setting yourself up to be scammed... the reason there are so many of those ads is because so many people are looking for a 'get rich overnight' deal and it simply doesn't exist but the scammers are making a killing as they know who to target![​IMG]

I have tried many many things online and have settled on affiliate marketing as it doesn't cost much to get started and there are millions of products being promoted online by somebody... so why not me??

Ever researched something inline and went from website to website doing research before you bought it?? Well, by the time you actually found what you were looking for and paid for it, very likely there was a 'somebody' that got a commission because you found their website.... that is called affiliate marketing...

If you can wrap your brain around how the whole thing works, you will discover as many of us have that it is definitely not a scam. [​IMG]

12. s12345

s12345 New Member

hey there i have not heard of the company but i would stay well away from letter posting, its just like data entry a complete scam!![​IMG]

13. neenee34

neenee34 New Member

I just sent the money for this program and all the replies are 3 years old. Can I get some current feedback. Because I am worried that I made the wrong choice after reading some the
    post.