Is Free Cash Machine a good program to join?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by floridalady, Mar 4, 2011.

1. liveandmaintain

liveandmaintain New Member

Hmmm, I hate see misguided people with bad information. You cannot associate the word scam with anything about FCM because first off, they never ask you to pay for anything out of pocket. Ever. The only reference to any money is advice they give on marketing techniques where you can pay for advertising. So I wouldn't even bring SCAM into the picture. However, you do have to check your links to make sure your getting credit for your downline. This is also stated in the tutorial video. You automatically go into the upline of some marketer who got in early, possibly even the creators of the program. But I have noticed I have a downline and have made money without spending anything.
    The system is actually pretty smart, and if you know or already knew anything about the freebie industry, this is an awesome strategy to utilize it and make money at the same time. GDI is just a bonus that could make it residual. Don't go off of what you heard or think. Do the research guys! and if it's free, try it out! [​IMG]
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

liveandmaintain: You cannot associate the word scam with anything about FCM because first off, they never ask you to pay for anything out of pocket.
    That's hardly an accurate description of scam.

liveandmaintain: Do the research guys! and if it's free, try it out!
    Yes, the best scams in life are free!
  3. TJamMoneyMan

Zip20: TJamMoneyMan
    Actually you only have to sign up for one trial from one of the well known companies there. They are all legitimate companies. you only need to do the free trial then cancel before the free trial ends.
    Don't even try to tell ME about doing offers!!

Zip20: Basically it is like a customer service job only you work from your own home or library or wherever you are comfortable and have internet access.
    One thing you obviously don't know about IFW sites is that you expressly can NOT sign in from a "library or wherever".
    You will lose your account for doing so.

Zip20: So far i have made about $250... I made $40 my first day.
    And it took you a month, minus one day, to make the other $210!

Now compare that with the scam-vertisement video promises and I'd say you are doing pretty piss poor.

Here are the lies, direct from the video @http://myfreecashmachine.com/webinarpage.php?:

"Once you guys register with us, you're gonna actually start making money today."
    "This is NOT a business opportunity of any sort..."(i.e. this is a j-o-b).
    "Work as little as 20 minutes a day."
    "Make $20 per hour average."
    "Most will average $60 to $100/hr, DAILY
    working ONLY a few hours."
  4. liveandmaintain

TJamMoneyMan
    That's not the point. In respect to the definition of a scam, someone would usually have to pay money up or sometime in the future in order to be a victim of a scam, or for someone to profit from it. Although a scam can be free, there is proof that this system works and you will never HAVE to pay anything for it. That's why I stated, do the research!
  5. TJamMoneyMan

liveandmaintain: Although a scam can be free, there is proof that this system works
    Oh really?
    So where's your $20 per hour average?
    Your $60 to $100 per hour, daily?

liveandmaintain: That's why I stated, do the research!
    Research?
    I have mucho experience with IFWs!

I joined FCM and completely reviewed what they have to offer.
    Research done!

You've earned $250 in a month.
    That's nowhere near what FCM promises.

Plus, I have a very good idea of the time expenditure involved.

Believe me, you will not make much money with IFWs if you have only gone green on one IFW site!

You are competing with people who have completed hundreds of offers, and have scores of IFW sites which they have gone green on.
    And they continue to complete offers and go green on other IFW sites!

Once you, realizing that you'll have to do the same, start greening on more IFW sites, you will soon see that there is definitely an out of pocket expense involved.
    There are only so many free offers after all.
    Been there, done that...

You are hardly the only one peddling an IFW site!
    This is why you haven't made very much money so far - despite the promises that you should have made THOUSANDS of dollars by now.
    Competition!

A scam deal, online, offline, on heaven or earth, is nothing more than deception.
    That's what's going on here.
  6. liveandmaintain

TJamMoneyMan I never said anything about How much I made. Your clearly referring to some other claim or promise of hourly income. There is no need for me to prove anything. I have been in the online marketing scene for years, and I assure you we're not in the same league when it comes to online income. My only reason for posting on the forum is to give a bit more perspective to those who were interested in this system. Not to argue with people who has had unfortunate failure or bad experiences with it. As far as going green, that's for freebie forums which I did not even mention. And I totally agree, it's not the way about going about it with this system. It's a whole different method. Free Cash Machine focuses on a different marketing strategy, which does not involve you "going green" to make money. The only time you do an offer is one time, in order to be cleared for that site to keep getting your commission. Due to the lack of your knowledge of the free cash machine system, and how it actually works, I will not be engaging in any further discussion with you about the matter. [​IMG]
  7. TJamMoneyMan

liveandmaintain: Dude your clearly talking out of your ass for the sake of it.
    You're clearly talking out your ass for the sake of selling FCM.

liveandmaintain: I never said anything about How much I made.
    liveandmaintain: , there is proof that this system works and you will never HAVE to pay anything for it.
    So I mistook your comments for the comments of Zip20?
    You claim there's proof, but there's not.
    The testimony of Zip20 shows this to be the case...

liveandmaintain: Free Cash Machine focuses on a different marketing strategy, which does not involve you "going green" to make money.
    ...which does not involve you actually making money!

liveandmaintain: I will not be engaging in any further discussion with you about the matter.
    Thanx!
    [​IMG]
  8. TJamMoneyMan

9. reynero365

reynero365 New Member

floridalady
    well i am with them and i am doing great!!!!yes i pay ten dollars a month for GDI but i get 20 dollars for every referal...so, it pays for the domain name(which is almost needed in todays internet for everything)itself!!! other then that its free!!!!and my sponsor answers my calls ALL the time for any questions i have s o iidont know what they are talking about when they say they just leave ya in the wind...i to give my personal number and email for those who have questions and doubt the legitmency of it..all in all free cash machine is great!!!!!!and the have all the easy set up and training on their sight when ya join for FREE!!!cause GDI is optional(i highly recommend it).......heres food for thought..how many people do you think sign up for free credit report.com???now imagine getting twenty dolars for each one!!!!

Alex

[Link removed - Admin]
  10. AFCM1

AFCM1 New Member

Hello everyone, i am new to this site and would like to say that fcm is truly legit i have been with them for a week now and have two converted leads so i am very excited for that. as far as the training goes the fcm training site does have some limited but useful information. the sites to post your free ads are all there for you and have been working for me so far. i am sure that once more money starts coming in i will be using paid advertising. A s far as gdi goes they do not make you sign up for this . it is only an option, i myself have signed up and found the training on this site is more than useful.lots of training in the members area!

also you get the domain name, ree emails and hosting all for 10$ a month

I would recommend this to anyone.
    Dave ONLINE GURU I WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME NETWORKING WITH YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME

good luck all
    alefa
  11. TJamMoneyMan

Well,
    Looks like we have a lot of 1 post spammers here!

All saying how great FCM and GDI is.

Even posting unverifiable statements of income!

Does anyone really believe they are making $60 to $100 per hour with this scam?
  12. villasana

villasana Member

Ok, the ones in FCM, please post some proof on how much are you getting with GDI using the FCM system.

Regards
    Luis
  13. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

[TJamMoneyMan: So post it!

Why be secretive?

You made the claim in public.
    Why not post the proof in public?
    Maybe lando 26 doesn't know how to post image/screen-shot of earning here on forum platform?[​IMG]
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Yeoch: Maybe lando 26 doesn't know how to post image/screen-shot of earning here on forum platform?
    Or maybe he is B.S.ing the ENTIRE house, in an effort to get suckers to sign up for FCM.

Now lessee...
    Which one might this be?
  15. my3girls

my3girls New Member

I have signed up with FCM. They have asked that we use Alert Pay instead of Paypal. However FCM has NO relationship with Alert Pay! I can't get any help from the FCM people. No one will even respond! What is going on? Someone who is doing this please help me. I really want to be making money here and it seems like a great program, but this has gotten disheartening, the guy I'm under won't even respond to me.
  16. eabraha3

eabraha3 New Member

The first problem with people finding opportunities online is that they are not willing to do their own work. Many people talking here against FCM probably have no clue what it is about. First, if you join any company without having a good sponsor, you probably will have a hard time. Most virtual training will only give basics unless relayed by someone who is directly associated with your signup. That's just how it is. However, FCM offers tons of ad work, tons of places to get free traffic, and several training resources that don't cost a dime. They also affiliate with One.ZipNadaZilch, and if you end up paying money to get that offer complete, that is totally up to you.
    I got in with less than $7.11 in my Paypal, and the only thing I paid for is a $1.00 verification fee placed by my PayPal debit card. That was it. GDI is optional, you do not need it to get money made whatsoever. It just gives you a chance to have a domain and another source of income, that's all. If you don't join, you can still make money because you have an affiliate link. And freebies... man that so far has been the only thing I have seen online that consistently pays. If it didn't there would be entire forums dedicated to freebie trades.
  17. fragrancegal

fragrancegal New Member

18. TJamMoneyMan

eabraha3: so far has been the only thing I have seen online that consistently pays. If it didn't there would be entire forums dedicated to freebie trades.

I don't deny that IFW's pay.
    The issue is the sheer massive volume of TIME involved!

The reason there are "entire forums" dedicated to IFW's attest to the fact that you have to get OTHER PEOPLE to do YOUR IFW site in order for you to get paid.

eabraha3: if you end up paying money to get that offer complete, that is totally up to you.
    I got in with less than $7.11 in my Paypal, and the only thing I paid for is a $1.00 verification fee placed by my PayPal debit card.
    Certainly there are free offers at IFW's to complete.
    The REALITY however, is that there are scant FEW free offers to complete.
    THAT is why you MUST get other people to complete IFW offers for you.

THAT requires massive amounts of time spent advertising your IFW link.
    If you think you can get adequately paid via IFW's by putting up a few free ads, you are SADLY mistaken.

Again, you are not the only person marketing an IFW!
    THAT is the reason there are "entire forums" dedicated to IFWs.

Now, go to even ONE of these "entire forums" and simply view the numbers of other people trying to get people to complete their IFW site offers.
    MULTIPLY that number by the amount of "entire forums" dedicated to IFW's and you get some indication of the kind of competition you face.

Especially when you see how many IFW's EACH of your competitors is promoting.

Try to get more than just one or two IFW's of your own to promote and you WILL have to spend money to complete offers eventually.
    Try to get paid on someone ELSE's IFW site and again, you WILL have to spend money to complete offers.

After you have done a few IFW offers, you will then have to spend LOTS of time reviewing IFW offers before you complete one - to get paid.
    You will have to spend time doing this because it is expressly forbidden to complete an offer more than once.

You will also have to spend time doing this because you have to see if you even qualify to complete the offer you want to complete.
    You will also have to spend time reviewing these offers so that you meet the credit requirements, without going over, and without spending too much money completing offers (you will only get paid a certain amount regardless of how much money you spend completing offers).

Try to compete with the TENS of THOUSANDS of people who are pushing IFW sites and you WILL have to spend money on advertising - do you even wonder why there are paid ads available in the first place?
    OTHERWISE, you will be spending a MASSIVE amount of TIME promoting your IFW offers for "free".

Time IS money in the REAL world!
  19. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

Do they even mention how they will make you money?
  20. TJamMoneyMan

PeterFrosen: Do they even mention how they will make you money?
    They do mention this in their promo.

Basically, you do "offers" - free/paid trials and samples.

This is advertising for companies that create the offers.
    Those companies pay the IFW for offers completed by site visitors.
    The IFW splits that payment with the affiliate (you, the FCM marketer, in this case).
    The affiliate then splits this payment with the visitor that completes an offer.

There really is money in it.

But, the company doing the offer is not doing it just to pay people!
    They want legit visitors that are really interested in the product.

It actually goes contrary to this company's interest for people to just complete the offer in order to get paid and then find OTHERS who just want to get paid by doing the same thing.
    This too is a real concern/issue that you should be aware of if you want to get involved with IFW's.

good luck!