Is Home profits.biz, Get profits.biz,superprofits.biz scams

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sbnetjobs, Dec 6, 2008.

1. sbnetjobs

sbnetjobs New Member

Hai friends,
    I subscribed getprofits.biz by paying $40. Started working as per their instrcution. This is data entry work for them. For one doubleopt in email one can earn $5 is their offer. But nothing was turning up. Then I tested the program with my friends. I found out it is not working. They were cheating me. If anybody joined with this program please reply. Let us jointly fight against such scamsters.

2. cyberdheeraj

cyberdheeraj New Member

I recieved $255 for the month of Dec 2008[​IMG]
    They have very good IP firewall.
    The link shud be cliked from a WEBPAGE.
    I you click on link in email or paste it in address bar it will not work.

3. wro6278

wro6278 New Member

Can someone explain how this works a little bit more? It seems like all you have to do is enter e-mail addresses and names and you get paid $5 for each. This seems pretty easy and even it does work how would you have enough e-mail addresses to enter for hours each day? Also if you do enter someone's e-mail address, won't that person know that you are sending them these ads? Just wondering. If anyone has some insight, please let me know.

Thanks!

4. Brigitte

Brigitte New Member

Dear wro6278, working for superprofits.biz is that you have to give details from your own efforts. If you don't have a broad email address list than this is not for you. Look for something else.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Why would anyone pay you $5 per email? If there really are companies doing this, it won't take long for them to go out of business. Watch out for quick and easy sales pitches - this is how people get ripped off...

6. wro6278

wro6278 New Member

Say though I sign up and send the e-mail to just 20 people. According to their sign on bonus of $100, this would give me another $100 and then I would be able to cash out and receive payment and use the program just for a short time.

Alternatively, couldn't I just create false email addresses and send e-mails to these addresses? How would the company know this? If anyone has actually used the program, this would really be useful.

7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

wro6278: Say though I sign up and send the e-mail to just 20 people. According to their sign on bonus of $100, this would give me another $100 and then I would be able to cash out and receive payment and use the program just for a short time.

Why would any company send you $100 just for sending out an email which they can do in 10 seconds? If you were in business, would you pay someone $100 just for sending out an email you could do your self?

wro6278: Alternatively, couldn't I just create false email addresses and send e-mails to these addresses?

That's called fraud.

8. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I never join data entry job that need me to pay first.

Most likely, they are scams.

9. soopy452000

soopy452000 New Member

Yes it is scam...And I will take actions against it soon!!!

Are you all with me....

Lets fight this together.........
    Do you want your money back....

lets bring this scam down!!!!!!

10. fedew

fedew New Member

Hi guys!

I just got an ad about SuperProfits.biz in my gmail account. I know there is no easy money, so it took me a second to find thread! what I want to say is this, since this company is actually stealing people, what we can do is to make them pay. How? well, they have to pay for the ad I got in gmail account, I don't know much about Google stuff, but they probably charge them by clicks, so if we open the following URL:

we are going to be redirected to the scam site, and they have to pay for that, like a little revenge!!

Cheers,
    Fred

[Link removed. That would risk this forum [​IMG] - Admin]

11. Seth

Seth New Member

soopy452000: Yes it is scam...And I will take actions against it soon!!!

Are you all with me....

Lets fight this together.........
    Do you want your money back....

lets bring this scam down!!!!!!

Yep! but "cyberdheeraj " claims that he got $255 for the month of Dec 2008

i wonder how ? while the rest says its a scam ..

12. waqas_bhai4

waqas_bhai4 New Member

To cyberdheeraj

Hello, My name is waqas sultan from pakistan, and I recently heard about Superprofit.biz, hence u are a member of Superprofit.biz, I want to ask something that this site really pays money or truly a Spam? Do u really earn from them? Are they true or Fraud.

Please relply me as I am waiting 4 ur reply.

13. eddy143

eddy143 New Member

Hello dear,
    I just want to ask is that, i have been doing this same thing, Advertising my personal data link through various classified sites, And even my personal link is clickable through these sites, but when i checked through my friend's pc the link opened but shown that NO REFERER PAGE and hence the site was opened yet of superprofits. so what does this mean please explain

14. Malik

Malik New Member

hi dude fedew.ll u plz snd tht link on my e.mail adrs,coz forum admin has blocked tht link for there saftey.so plz reply me thn ll give u my e mail adrs.

Regrds

A.MALIK

15. Simmo

Simmo New Member

Hello Everybody,
    YES, SUPERPROFITS.BIZ is a SCAM!
    I paid $56 and received nothing. What is worse is that the credit card processing company that Superprofits use, "PLIMUS" knows that this company is a scam and refuses to do anything about them.
    If you look at the Superprofits.Biz website and also their sister site Thehomeworker.org there is NO address.
    I called Plimus and they are not interested in taking any action.

Please, please please don't hand over any money to superprofits.biz or thehomeworker.org because you WILL NOT get any work or your money back.

16. srama3

srama3 New Member

getagrip is absolutely right, as he always is[​IMG], this program sounds like a real scam

17. sujoychandbural

sujoychandbural New Member

I recently applied for membership at superprofits.biz. Confirmation from their end is expected.

How's your dealinf going with them.

Please reply.

Sujoy Chand Bural.
    [email protected]

18. creachhigher

creachhigher New Member

Let me tell you something about superprofits.biz. I signed up hoping they were legit as I have been doing some work from home for 3 years that I initially paid for but ended up being legit and profitable, I thought I would give them a try. This ended up being a nightmare.
    So far the majority of the responses that were actually noted (I am of the belief they do not necessarily keep record of all of them) are in pending approval status and have stayed there for several months. When I emailed them to ask they fed me some line about the system using a series of algorithms etc etc.. In plain english they were b)(*&sh(**tting me. I emailed them and explained that before I started earning from home I spent 12 years working in IT and please do not think you can fool me by using big fancy words that may work on some.
    I asked for a refund and they told me not unless I provide them with a list of the classifieds sites that I submitted to. Are you kidding ? I have submitted to hundreds of sites. I gave them my money for a service they did not deliver. Plain and simple. I have been emailing my local news reporters and encourage all who are going through this to do the same. These people need to be accountable for what they are doing.
    Oh. In addition to the requests for information, I am now getting daily emails from them with snide remarks from someone in the company who will not even put their name on the emails. All I know is they are at [email protected]. I have asked them to stop emailing me and they now continue to harass me. So tell me what kind of legitimate company would treat people that way?
    Please if any of you have been victim of this company's fraudulent activities and/or harassment email or phone the media in your region and contact your local authorities. Let these fraudsters know they are going to be exposed and cannot treat people this way.

19. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

you should be carefull about this... there are no action for that company? but why they dont want to take action on this case. i think that company pays a lot

20. sujoychandbural

sujoychandbural New Member

Hi Cyberdheeraj,

I recently signed up with superprofits.biz Could you please tell me about your experience with them. You claim that you've earned some money as well.

Please give your feed back at [email protected]

Thanks.

Sujoy Chand Bural.