Is Home profits.biz, Get profits.biz,superprofits.biz scams

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sbnetjobs, Dec 6, 2008.

1. sujoychandbural

sujoychandbural New Member

Hi Creachhigher,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually I am from Nepal. I have done a wire transfer for the subsciption. Means there's proof that I have paid.

In case this company dosen't suit me. I'll definitely fight against it. Do tell me about me about the resources to do that.

I won't let them walk away. definitely not.

Sujoy Chand Bural.
    Email : [email protected]

2. topstring

topstring New Member

This is where I have a problem. A lot things out there look really good. But If you check close enough you will find scam after scam. What is one to do?

3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

review that site first and try to search if any one have get their paid

4. all4one

all4one New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have some experience with superprofits.biz to share with you.
    The same way as many of you I was desperately trying for a long time to find a real honest online job to make some money. Not millions, but 'small' amounts, just to survive.So even though I am sick of trying and being fooled I felt I should give them a try because of the money back guarantee.
    There is no need for repeating what others already said : it's a scam.There is nothing honest , smart or logical in their offer.If You do mind what you will be doing, that's the first point you must start to feel like a fool: post ads to classifieds MANUALLY?! For what? Do you know what are your going to advertise actually ?Do you have any control on how many people if anyone will click and sign up? You don't need more than half an hour to find out that it has no sense at all.
    I paid them from my Pay Pal account, through Plimus.And when I asked them for the refund, the story goes on : they asked me to send them exact information on where I've posted the ads.I replay back exactly by this words:
    I have no time to spend on writing you all exact urls where I placed hundreds of that ads.Instead I will make an aditional effort to remove all those hundreds ads I placed because I want to protect anyone from possible clicking on it. I don't trust you any more.Nothing is honest with this job but you are making fools from poor people desperately hoping to make some money. If someone is poor it doesn't mean he is a fool and you should steal the money from him.You know the same fact as I know: You sold me ACCESS to information on how to make money and if I PAID , then I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE DECISION IF IT'S FOR ME OR NOT, not You. You made me offer with money back guarantee and you should make refund : IT'S MY MONEY and I don't need to do any additional work per your request to get it back.I already spent a lot of time(which also is money) trying to see what it's all about. And I am sick of it. You don't want to make me refund?Go to the Hell ! I will make a loan, buy the best (forbidden?!) automation software and place messages on all possible forums that your site is a big scam .I will do it not for money but for my soul. What is with yours?.

Well...next day I received notification from the Plimus and Pay Pal that they refunded me money.
    That's my story, made your own conclusion.
    My conclusion is: there MUST be some way to stop not only them but all other scam sites from fooling people and stealing their money.
    There MUST be some POWER we can use against them.
    WHERE we can find it?
    What THEY use? The INTERNET.
    Do we use the Internet? Mostly NOT. Mostly we accept the position of being used through the Internet.How many people is in such position? Billions.And how many of those scam sites we have on Internet? A huge number, but comparing with billions mentioned above they should have no power at all to make the rules and take the control over the Internet. Who then gives them the power?All those billions of poor people who are charging them with all their money thus giving them all the power.

5. papart

papart New Member

HI EVERYONE!!!

I JUST SIGNED UP WITH SUPERPROFITS.BIZ..I WANT SOME ADVICE ABOUT THE SITE IM INTO....ANYWAY IF THIS SITE IS REALLY A SCAM WHAT OTHERS BEEN TELLING ABOUT..MY QUESTION IS...IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE THAT THEY WILL MAKE SOME SCAMMING OUR CREDIT CARDS AFTER SIGNING TO THEM..OR MAKE SOME PAYMENTS EVEN WE DIDN'T USE OUR CREDIT CARDS TO PAY THEM....TNX..HOPE SOMEONE REPLYS ON THIS MESSAGE...IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT IF THIS COMPANY IS REALLY A SCAM..THNK YOU..

6. wealthwisher

wealthwisher New Member

Hi All

Please do a scam review before signing up with anything......google it. There are tons of scam sites, you have to do some research. When it is too good to be true, it isn't.

I came here just because I stumbled upon SuperProfits in a sponsored link at Google. I clicked the button just to see what's next or tricks up their sleeves.

In Internet Marketing, follow few rules of thumb:
    1. Nothing is easy wihout putting effort
    2. Nothing is FREE
    3. Don't believe the sales pitch "Never Spend A Dime"...you have to somehow....else you won't move, it will be a waste of time
    4. Drive targeted traffic to your site...I mean lots of traffic
    5. It is best to own a website, so you can moitor, track, control, enhance and monetize it.
    6. You need to advertise, spend more if you donn't have much time to spend on the net.
    7. If you have the time, go for free posting to forum, classified, articles, backlinks............ so on. Turst me, it is rewarding
    8. Check how much you spend against the return or sales by day, week and month. Make sure it is above the breakeven point
    9. Check on reviews before signing anything. Go for legitimate opportunities
    10. Don't expect quick return. It takes time to build. Learn along the way.......
    11. Try to get a free hosting to put all opportunities in one place.........but read and know the restriction
    12. Don't try PPC pay-per click like Adwords if you are not ready to lose money in the beginning

I have more than this i can talk for 2 days..........

Anyway, I came upon FreeGoogleAds sales page who claim to use Google Adword for FREE. Beware of these sites....

Adios!

7. jaggis

jaggis New Member

Many of the programs that ask for money and have no refund policy are scams. Every one should keep this in mind. You can join only if there is a 100% refund policy and after some research you find it is a good and guaranteed program. Many programs allow you to improve your skills so that this can add to your credentials. However, if you are not satisfied You can ask for your money back. Always try to earn money through freelancing, which means you are getting a job without paying anything. Try to improve your skills and bid for the jobs. Once you are selected, this is real income since you are using your skills and earning your income.

8. monika

monika New Member

Hi all.

There is a very easy way to find out the scams sites.
    If you can put the testimonials in that websites and those testimonials are of both forms...negative, problematic and positive, then these websites are original.
    If they only publish their best articles and that too only 4 or 5, then its totally scam.
    I tried to put some testimonials, but i did not find any tab for putting it.

One more thing to notice in their website. Their is a testimonial which i m pasting in this forum.

("I just want to say that I finally found a great online job after months of searching. Making money by doing online typing of forms for your site is so easy. I only spend an hour a day and I make an average of $2800 a month."

Sid Marks
    Australia )

Now according to this testimonial, he has spent 1 hour daily and still earned 1800$ + the basic amount of 1000$ which is complementary from these people when u earn more than 1000$.
    However, according to the website details, if you spend daily one hour then you can earn 50forms*5dollars*30days = 7500$ + 1000$ complimentary amount every month which comes out to be 8500$.

So they are contradicting their self. So please be careful. Don't join this. This is totally scam.

I emailed them this same scenario, but they said "we can not answer your query. First you register with us and then we will answer your query."

Do you thing we all are literate fools that can believe in such scams.

A company can hire 5 employees and can give them this basic salary and let them work for 8 hours a day. This email work can be done by regular emploees of this company. Then why ther are charging from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they get less salried employees for this work even 1500$ per month easily, they why would they pay 8500$ for just one hour!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my this research is helpful for you all. God Bless.

Monika.

9. lerosman

lerosman New Member

Hi All
    I have also been involved with superprofits.biz. I went through all the checks I could think of before signing up. This was two months ago. I have still not had any income from them and have been trying for some time to get a full refund as per the guarantee. There is always the answer of how many ads have you placed and who with. I told them that I could not list all the sites I had used as there were too many. Looking at all the information it is obvious this is a scam. Hopefully I will eventually get a refund but a lesson well learned.

10. jaideep_hl

jaideep_hl New Member

cyberdheeraj

You mean to say superprofits.biz has payed u so many dollars.Please call me (+91 9600938488). waiting for r response.Reply.

11. denis565

denis565 New Member

On superprofits.biz web site they say:

Start Earning $3000-$9000 Per Week - Every Single Week!!!

This statement alone is a b/s, not to mention money upfront and getting special "discount" when you try to leave the page.

Some people never learn... [​IMG]