Is it better to buy a program online to make money or not?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 6, 2009.

1. srama3

srama3 New Member

Just thought I'd ask what people thought about whether it is right to but a money making program to help you make money or not. Have say!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am sure you will get a variety of responses here. I think it is a good idea to find a good program to guide you along, but I tried it for quite awile with only free ebooks, etc, and what that did for me was get me familiar with a lot of things so that when I DID invest in a small program it was like stepping into a candy store - I had so many light bulb moments. lol

It is still a learning process, regardless whether you invest in a program or not. [​IMG]
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

There are a lot of great programs out there, but watch out for "quick and easy" sales pitches. Also, if you are thinking about a specific program, you can post the name of the program and ask questions in the forum to make sure it is legit - just make sure to get a variety of opinions!
  4. xeridox

xeridox New Member

Well srama3, it looks like you're already on the right track, from your link in your sig....did you get MOIS?

mountainmom5 has some great info on her site above, well worth checking out. I read it myself and I'd like to say thanks, mountainmom5! [​IMG]

Most of the (legit) make money online systems are e-books on affiliate marketing and driving traffic.

If you did get MOIS, then you've got the best one out there I think. I have it and the 60-day action plan is great. Got through it in only 2 weeks and I'm starting to see traffic.
  5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

There are many make money programs in the Internet. Had tried some, but found that it is a scam. Very unfortunately.

But it is one of the lessons learned. I will always ask around if people are involved in the forum. Getting real feedback from those who use it, then to believe the sales letter.
  6. morellojoe

morellojoe New Member

There are certainly lots of genuine online money making plans out there. Unfortunately there are even more plans that are either scams or just badly thought through, neither of which are going to make you any money.

If you find a business that catches your eye make sure you have phone or email contact. Better still both, and DO ask questions about the business before you sign up. Anybody trying to sign you up to a genuine online business should be more than happy to answer your questions.
  7. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

The safe route is always to create your own product. When you pull in 100% of the commisions its great.

You cant tweak someone elses product. You have no control over the sales page capture page and funnel if there is one. So you have to test test test different programs and products to see if they convert well saving you alot of time and money in the long run.
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Shiva,

Most folks generally come here both to learn about online marketing and at least buy one product or program to get some depth and further guidance.

I'd recommend at least getting one product or program.

~Newbie Shield~
  9. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I would absolutely get involved in a program, or start with a good marketing ebook.
    I read a Tweet yesterday that the Thirty Day Challenge Pre Season starts in late May? I am so excited. I loved taking it last year.

That is an excellent way to go.

Before you do purchase or join anything, ask here in this forum or Google make sure it is reputable.

I hope this helps.
    Have fun!