Is it just me?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by bratjeannie, Jul 5, 2009.

1. bratjeannie

bratjeannie New Member

So, gosh, when I started the DR skill at west about 4 weeks ago, I was started out as a 3 ranking. Calls barely came in, and I got so used to that. I could do my homework online because I got to school online, and it was almost like getting paid to do homework and get a call once in a while!

Well, I went to first ranking and YIKES! I could barely breathe between calls. Man-oh-man! I thought positively and said "at least you get more money because of the amount of time you are spending taking calls" but when I check my performance it still didn't reflect too much of a difference.

Now I am back to a 3 ranking because my first feedback revolved around apo's and upsells and it killed me. But I was kind of glad because I thought I would be slower. LOL. But no, call after call. Jeez.

Is it just me or does anyone else that is doing this just for a little extra money like taking the minimum wage and slow calls to enjoy doing lots of things at home in between? Gosh, I miss folding the laundry by the computer in between calls, doing homework, heck, even sneaking an episode of Law and Order! [​IMG]