Is it Monday?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Feb 15, 2010.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I think it must be Monday... I usually don't have these kinds of days very often but today is one of THOSE days...

*Built a page for one of my sites and it was one that I had to do more research than normal, and then when I went to publish it, the site was having kinks...

*My computer is slower than molasses in January....

*My head aches and my eyes burn...

*I NEED chocolate but am on a low carb - no sugar diet....

Maybe a nap would change things around a bit... I will let you know when I get back.[​IMG]

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I can sooo relate today!!! [​IMG]

My computer is exceptionally slow today (but my husband's is fine - go figure).

I took a break, went to the grocery store, and...

...you guessed it - BOUGHT CHOCOLATE! [​IMG]

Sorry! I should be on a low carb, no sugar diet, but I'm putting it off till I get back to Australia. I'm enjoying every morsel of American food I can possibly get my hands on before it's too late.

Hope tomorrow is more productive for you!

Blessings,
    Angie

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

happywife: I'm enjoying every morsel of American food I can possibly get my hands on before it's too late.
    LOL - I bet! Although I am sure there are some dainties in Australia, too.[​IMG]

And I DO feel better after a nap....[​IMG]

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I'm glad to hear it.

Yes, if there's a tasty morsel to be had, I can usually locate it. [​IMG]

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

A good walk outside will do it for you.

Maybe watching your favorite show on TV will do the job.

Maybe putting some good music on and laying in bed will do you good too.

Tal

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

talfighel: Maybe putting some good music on and laying in bed will do you good too.
    LOL - I would go to sleep and sleep like a log.[​IMG]

I get up at 6am and don't get BACK to bed till about 11pm most days although I do take a power nap around 2pm if I can sneak one in.[​IMG]

7. moneyathome

moneyathome New Member

Well, today is Wednesday and it is gong to be a GREAT Day. Who wants to sing with me....today is going to be a great day, a great day a great day, la, la, la, la, la!

8. Smith

Smith New Member

A break, change in mindset always helps. [​IMG]

9. angelsallaround

angelsallaround New Member

We all can relate to your small dilima, it seems like monday every day for me. Hope to be changing that soon.

10. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I think it it time for Spring!

I stared at my computer for 2 days//thinking what next?
    As soon as I fired up Rapid Writer, things began to feel so much better.

The environmental changes do effect us in different ways.
    The energies.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
    Victoria

11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's Monday again - ALREADY! - and it is going much better... so it just musta been a hormone Monday - lol

12. tandre

tandre New Member

Its Friday today and I actually have a date this weekend. Wow, I should put this on my calendar. Working two jobs and trying to succeed with internet marketing doesn't leave much time...

13. davidgarcia1286

davidgarcia1286 New Member

I treat everyday as if it were Friday! I know most everyone in this forum is in internet marketing however I'm an offline guy myself. So I do all my marketing on Modays and Fridays. I mail out my postcards and my marketing is done for the week.

Going to see my sister 2 hours away so she can see her new nephew. Hope everyone has a prosperous weekend!

14. wahgo

wahgo New Member

It is so nice to know that I'm not alone with slow computers and websites not working as you expected. There are some days that are more challenging than others but no matter how bad it gets, the alternative forces me to stop making mountains out of molehills, hold my head up and keep trudging along firmly believing that tomorrow will be better.

15. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Remember, the universe gives back what it receives!!
    Lets all send out some positive energy and we'll get bucketfulls back!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Personally, I'm 'glad' it's Monday...the prep for my daughters birthday is over and so is her birthday...!! She had a wonderful time....Now, back to work!!

16. horseclick

horseclick New Member

yes this is Monday

I don't hate it but I am a bit upset that the bank