Is it possible to make 200Us$ per day in a month?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by andrea_vk, Feb 5, 2009.

1. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

Hi

I am new to this, and I am desperate to make this work. Is it possible to make 200 dolars a day in a month, and how many hours shoudl I work a day.

My question is do I take a break from work and give it a go ( I work for myself contracting so I can always take a break, say I a going on leave). If I do 4 hours a day will I be bale to make 200 a day? Or do I need to give it 8 hours a day?

I purchased teh rpoduct but I have only looked at two videos. No time.

I really appreciate an honest reply.
    Thank you
    Andrea
  2. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

What opportunity is it that you're referring to making that claim? [​IMG]
  3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Of course it is possible!!!!

Just not with your attitude =].

It has nothing to do with how many hours per day you put in and desperate people tend to make rash decisions based off of good copy that promises to make them rich overnight =].

Start off educating yourself on tactics used to make money online. Once you familiarize yourself with them, experiment to try to make money!.

But do not come into this thinking its a fast track to get rich by following someone's system. It takes hard work and dedication.

If you find yourself needing any help, feel free to ask around the forums or email me.

Good Luck,

Matthew Zenittini

Edit: I would not personally recommend breaking from your day job to pursue this. Especially with no plan except for videos.

I wish you luck.
  4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

That's right you do need a real plan not just an idea. So when you take the time off it will be well spent time. Don't give up you can do it if you do your homework and use wisdom.
    Sonni
  5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Andrea,

As the old saying goes, "work smart not hard". Some get more done in 4 hours than others in 8 hours. Follow the advice of the previous posters and make yourself as knowledgeable as possible so that whatever time you spend on your new biz is effective.
  6. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

Even if you could be making $200 / day every day in a month (certainly possible if you get into the opportunity that's right for you), that's not "get rich quick". You wouldn't be rich making $72,000 a year, but you could live comfortably within your means! [​IMG]
  7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Andrea,

Knowledge, experience, and time is how you make money.

How much and how fast varies from individual to individual.

Programs can provide knowledge, framework, and inspiration but the real work and results are in your own efforts.

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  8. 040107

040107 Member

Making $200/day and more is definitely possible and doable![​IMG]

I make 10x more some days but don't think that it happened overnight
    for me. It will definitely take time, money, and lots of effort before you
    get to that point. You will make lots of mistakes too but you have to
    make a decision to learn from your mistakes.

It may take a few months or even years before you get to this point...

...that is if you don't quit along the way....
  9. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

Thanks for the reply. I do not want a get rich program . I am prepared to work. But with work, commuting, two kids, helping my husband business I hardly get 1 or 2 hours.
    ANd I am not desperate because of the money. I got savings. But for otherThanks for the reply. I do not want a get rich program . I am prepared to work. But with work, commuting, two kids, helping my husband business I hardly get 1 or 2 hours. reasons I need to do it.

Thanks
    Andrea
  10. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

$200 a day? before you even get to this level, it will take you years of experience.
    Internet marketing is not easy, there are so many ways to make
    money, and all of them need time and effort.

Typically, one goes through so many of these techniques before finding
    something that works for you. [​IMG]
  11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You got a lot of really great advice here and I hear you.. kids... hubby...work... I have four kids still at home myself... Don't neglect your family - they are too precious for that!

There are so many variables when it comes to making money online that there is simply no guarantee on anything. However, look at it with long term results in mind and don't beat yourself up when you don't get as much time as you wish you had to work on it.

Once you have a handle on things - set some simple goals which will help you get something profitable accomplihed every day and it will happen for you.[​IMG]

Like for instance, there are several things I like to do every day, like posting on here, [​IMG] but then that barely counts for me as I like it so much!

But also I aim to write several articles a week... post to my blogs... shoot a few ads to craigslist and other places and then when I have that all done, I am always working on new campaigns...

Break it down to where you have certain things you do each day and that way you aren't trying to figure out which direction to go when you finally DO get a few precious hours online....

Hope this helps a wee bit - as you go along, your schedule gets way smoother... don't expect to have it all down pat the first month, unless you are an angel.[​IMG]
  12. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Making $200 a day in 30 days has been done. And so has winning the lottery. It's just that too many come on line looking to quickly make a lot of money. A few have done it but most have to put in the time and commitment necessary to manifest success.

You may be better served asking yourself can I stay dedicated and committed long enough to achieve success in my online business pursuits.

Find something that works and work it.
  13. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

andrea_vk: Hi

I am new to this, and I am desperate to make this work. Is it possible to make 200 dolars a day in a month, and how many hours shoudl I work a day.

My question is do I take a break from work and give it a go ( I work for myself contracting so I can always take a break, say I a going on leave). If I do 4 hours a day will I be bale to make 200 a day? Or do I need to give it 8 hours a day?

I purchased teh rpoduct but I have only looked at two videos. No time.

I really appreciate an honest reply.
    Thank you
    Andrea

HA LOL...

NNNNOOOO!!!![/u]

Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme!!!!! It will take you about a year of working very hard to make $100 per day

It can take a month to get a site SEO'd and designed!!! The only way you will make $200 in a month is if you try direct linking from google adwords to a merchant site... And as a beginner you have much more of a chance loosing all your money than making money with PPC.

I was like you at the start, I wanted to make a fortune asap, but it doesn't work like that!

IM is very hard, otherwise everyone would do it
  14. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

footbag_man: Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme!!!!! It will take you about a year of working very hard to make $100 per day

It can take a month to get a site SEO'd and designed!!! The only way you will make $200 in a month is if you try direct linking from google adwords to a merchant site... And as a beginner you have much more of a chance loosing all your money than making money with PPC.

I was like you at the start, I wanted to make a fortune asap, but it doesn't work like that!

IM is very hard, otherwise everyone would do it

Well then I am confused. If I look at your website (the link at the botton of your message) and mostly everyone, it tells you started with teh system in August 2008 and you quit your job.
    So Is this information is misleading or I am confused.

I do not want a quick rich scheme. I want to work from anywhere ion the world. I never love above my means. So all I am trying to do is to work from wherever I want.

Thanks
    Andrea
  15. andrea_vk

andrea_vk New Member

andrea_vk: Well then I am confused. If I look at your website (the link at the botton of your message) and mostly everyone, it tells you started with teh system in August 2008 and you quit your job.
    So Is this information is misleading or I am confused.

I do not want a quick rich scheme. I want to work from anywhere ion the world. I never love above my means. So all I am trying to do is to work from wherever I want.

Thanks
    Andrea

My apologies. I always type fast and mis type.

Shoud be "I want to work from anywhere in the world. I never live above my means.
  16. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I think what you really need to do is focus on learning about the business. I am more than happy to help you with any questions always free of charge, as is anyone else on this forum.

Invest in your knowledge. Using skills such as persistence, dedication, good work ethic, and self motivation will really help you on your path to a career in this field.

Anyone can attain any kind of wealth that they choose to in any given field. If this is the type of career you want, you will need to keep at it and work hard.

As far as the websites you are referring to, they are written by professional copywriters to get you to purchase their product. It still may be a good product with great information. However, results do vary. You can make $200 a day in one month if you know what you are doing and have a large investment.

It is no different than buying a new car. The dealership will throw out rebates and incentives that you may not qualify for to get you in the door, then tell you you can't have them because you don't qualify. It doesn't mean it's a bad car, and it doesn't mean they are all bad cars. It is advertising.

If you want to make a career out of this rather than a "get rich quick fix" we are happy to help you =].

Have a nice weekend,

Matthew Zenittini
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

You have been given some great advice and by some of the forums most experienced marketers [​IMG]

andrea_vk: I am new to this
    As you are new to this, making $200 a day in just one month is a target a little out of reach in my opinion. It takes time to understand all the different money making routes online and how to get the most out of them, plus you have all the skills like creating a website, SEO and Traffic generation to learn. All this takes time.

No matter how many people tell you, there is no get rich scheme which will just pour $$$$$ into your bank account. It does take alot of effort and late nights [​IMG] to make it work.