Is online earning is real or fake?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sriz, Aug 31, 2013.

1. AllThingsIncome

AllThingsIncome New Member

Yes, you can really make money online but you have to be sure to do your research because there is a lot of junk out there. If, a business promises something that seems to good to be true then it probably is.

payment proof likes this.
  2. Dick B.

Dick B. New Member

Earning money online is a skill, and like any skill it can be learned. Most of the advertisements that promise you can be earning money with just a few clicks will not work. Why not? because even if the program might be a good one (there are some out there) you have no list of potential customers, so you get no traffic and thus no sales. You get discouraged & quit. Yes - 95% of all people who try to earn money online never make a profit. Discouraging, but true.

You have to learn the basics - how internet marketing works - how to build a list - how to use email marketing to contact and follow up with that list - and how to convert those prospects into customers.

Learn the basics, then the advanced tools that build the business. Set realistic goals & don't expect to earn a full time living at it for quite a while. Keep your day job and shoot for $1,000. a month to go from learning to earning.

Dick Bendtzen, "The Really Small Business Guy"
    http://homebusinessyesyoucan.com

payment proof and Anders J like this.
  3. aaronrod309

aaronrod309 New Member

It is real, and its true that takes a lot of effort too. But if you have the patience and time to work from home, it could be the perfect job for you. I've been on the online business for a little bit over a year and its been great! Like I said it takes effort and time, but its well compensated.

Good luck!

payment proof and Anders J like this.
  4. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

It cannot. I like the subject you brought up, I struggled with it for a while also. Behind all the sales pages, and
    super selling copy, and the mix of truth and lies, there is real information that has made someone money.

Now there are truth and lies in everything. But if you pay attention, there are hundreds of people who went from homeless/ or nothing, to wealthy. Single parents, over loaded debt, and even those who didn't need the extra money.

All that was possible because someone figured out how to make money online, and sold that info.

If you are still mad at the copy that guarantees easy money blame human nature.

You have to convince each prospect that your product works. Even if it would bring instant success people
    would not buy unless they think they wanted it.

It could tell you step by step how to do everything. And people will not buy unless they believe they want it.

The sales copy is tailored to fit the need.

Years ago you didn't need any copy. You just needed a webpage.

5. Ruach

Ruach New Member

Earning money online is about learning a new concrete way of thinking and applying serious work ethic, and like any new jobs in time and daily application it can be learned in conjunction with a serious work ethic. Most of the marketing advertisements we see out there reveals the inexperience of a rookie (possibly scammer) that promises you can be earning dump-trucks of money with just a few clicks,( LOL) is a mis-leading at best and false advertising at worst . What makes this true? Even if the program might be a well designed engine (you will find plenty out there) what will always be missing is the list of potential customers you will need to get started, so you have no customers built-in, no potential, self generating, flow of traffic resulting in no sales. Overnight you become discouraged lose faith & give-up. The real truth is more than 97% of all new beginners who attempt to earn a living online never make a it through the first hurtles, let alone achieve success. This my be a bit discouraging to hear, however it is a statistical truth. Think about it a measly 3% make it on their own. Those like me intend to change this through lending free advise.

There are those of us out here for years who take exception to this kind of rip and tear self-serving IT marketing wolverines who are only out there for themselves and contribute nothing to others, nor any real helpful advise. So!

Decide if you are serious enough to learn the basic steps of internet marketing - then own in your own understanding how internet marketing works - let others who have experience teach you how to build a client list - how to use tried and tested email marketing concepts to contact and follow up with that list - and let those who have walked in these paths teach you how to convert those prospects into customers. MANY who I like to communicate with are of a help others first mentality in IT marketing. There is a vast ocean out here of those looking to learn. So Learn. It is there if you want it.

Absorb, and acquire proven & tested methods of others using the advanced tools that build your business. Design benchmarks (Goals) motivation, desire, and need will determine whether you will earn a full time living at this quickly or whether it takes a while. If you have a day job your day job and set a goal of$800.00-$1,200. a month to transition from self paid-learning to CEO self-paid earning. Yet, let me be clear having earned $10,000.00 plus a month on a regular basis. Earning a Living On The Internet is quite real and damn the scammers and long live the real hardworking entrepreneurs. Many young entrepreneurs I know are earning $20,000.00-$30,000.00 per month. Very legitimate hark working folks. So do not be mis-led or mis-lead yourself. IT Marketing is the future. I deal with many different legitimate IT products that change peoples lives daily. So in conclusion: Earning money online is very real, but you have to take ownership of what and how branding yourself means to you. Ruach (Hebrew - for Man of The Spirit)

6. Ruach

Ruach New Member

RUACH AKA ( Real Understanding Actually Changing Humanity)

When you're trying to start any type of business online, marketing is a crucial step in learning to become successful. There are tons of marketing courses and products online, but nothing comes close to the fact that;

There are fine technique’s available showing you how you can become a true marketer by not only making a profit, but also giving back to your consumers and clients. So the question that you should ask yourself ?

Do I have the tenacity, ( desire ) burning inside me so that as a marketer I will not work only just make a profit, but also make a difference in someone else's le.

Today’s Internet marketers of every kind always focus about themselves and what type of profit that they can be making if they focus hard enough on their projects. That thinking is valid, but that will neve be enough to grow you into a true marketer, because to grow you must also want to sow something back into the customer and reverse it into a win-win situation. If anything, reverse engineering will be not just become one of the best marketing techniques of the 21st Century, but most likely will transform internet marketing in general.

Everyone can benefit from this whether you're a person working on an email list, blogger, affiliate marketer, network marketer etc. As long as you are working on the internet, you can benefit from this technique. Always give the truth out to your potential customers. Why? Because in return, they'll see that you are not trying to use them to make a profit for yourself and that you are considerate and the real deal.

Be Blessed On This Magnificent Friday, or TGIF

Ruach

Ruach

Ruach

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

When I see any advertisement which is all about get rich easy, quick, or whatever, I don't even pay attention to it unless I know the people behind it personally. When you see nothing but money talk, you can bet it is all BS. I have known a lot of people who have made millions, and they never talk about it. All the so called guru's who put up those screen shots of thousands a day coming into their accounts is all BS. Those who pose with the big dream homes and exotic cars, they are all props, total BS. How do I know, simple, I know a few of these guru'a and several were broke when they made a hyped up presentation of getting rich quick and the old homeless stories being thrown about, it is all BS. If you see the hype and focus on the money, ask to see the persons 1099's and I would bet not a single one will show proof, real proof, not these blown up checks that some promote in their videos.

Success to all,

8. Anders J

Anders J Member

Avoid the ones who comes with big claims. But why is it that we have to see the ones presenting "the big results" when it is up to you to make it happen? He could be fake and you could be the master as nobody know how you dedicate yourself to be the winner! It is more important to look at how valid the "system" is and if you can actually apply it to make the success you want. Who cares how well the seller is doing. Can he present stuff that is timed and tested in the niche without tons of bad reviews or software that gets outdated? Can he show you stuff that actually works long term?

In the make money online business you are the master of your destiny and everything is up to you to make your income goals happen.

9. elizabeta

elizabeta Banned

online work is hard but yes it could make you good money.i belive in it.only active worked people will have successs.

10. wayne

wayne New Member

Good day everybody I am a newbie here but just like to mention that it is actually possible to make some extra cash working from home. I've been doing this for just over a year now and beginning to see results from my work until now.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and you will reap the benefits.

11. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright New Member

You can earn online. As others have mentioned, make sure the company is legit through due diligence. Keep in mind too, any business you get whatever you put into it. Consistent efforts produce consistent results.

12. StephanieJade

StephanieJade New Member

Hi How are you? I am also a newbie here and still learning how this works, I have started this online making money thing like 3 days ago and have made $60 dollers. Here in South Africa thats R600 rands which is alot of money. But I have to wait for it to get to $200 before I can cash out, Do you think that I will get my money? What if at $200 dollars they just ignore me and give me nothing? Please tell mw how to post a question here,

13. StephanieJade

StephanieJade New Member

Hi can you tell me which online work you do, I would also like to make some money

14. wayne

wayne New Member

Good day Stephanie i am also from South Africa and yes $60 is a lot in South African currency but what I would like you to do is do a Google search on the company you are working for and just type in scam or legit and you will get results based on your question. Hope this help?

15. StephanieJade

StephanieJade New Member

Hi Wayne, Its great to meet someone from South Africa as well. The thing is this website/company is fairly new. So in scam adviser it has gotten 55%. Is there any online work that you do and make money please let me know

16. Suzanne Sobers

Suzanne Sobers New Member

Earning online is very real, there are several people doing it and having huge success, so it's definitely not a 'con'.
    The thing is - There are no 'Free Lunches'!

If you look at the most successful people online, who are consistently making large incomes (not the one-time wonders), you will notice some common characteristics.

• They all were willing to start at the beginning, (some with very little resources) roll up their sleeves and put in the work.
    • They took the time to educate themselves, develop the required skills, and increase their own knowledge in order to increase the value they are able to bring to their clients and customers.
    • They are willing to go beyond their normal place of comfort, in order to get the resources and tools that are necessary to run their businesses successfully
    • They are committed and consistent in performing the daily activities that produce their income
    • They don't quit when they are faced with obstacles or difficulties ( as everyone inevitably will)
    • They continue to invest in their own personal development and associate frequently with others who help to lift them up, rather than perpetuate negativity.
    The only one who can determine whether you succeed or not is - YOU. It is ultimately your decision, your choice.

Vishal P. Rao and Just2EZ like this.
  17. Haley O.

Haley O. New Member

There are definitely scams out there but there is definitely real business opportunities out there. Most of the time(not always) if they ask you for money up front there it isn't legit. Most good online business opportunities take a lot of effort and hard work. Lets say you started up your own clothing line or whatever. You aren't gonna start seeing money and profits for at least a couple months. As long as you believe in yourself and find the right business you will see success. Get rich quick schemes are not realistic. Hope this helped ^__^

18. Gloria Kenyon

Gloria Kenyon New Member

People can get away with a lot online, that's one reason for so much dishonesty online. Not all companies are like that. There are some good companies out there where you can earn good money. Beware of get rich or make money fast schemes, as these are usually fraud. In order to make good money you need join a honest company who has people who will help you.
    Gloria Kenyon
    <Snip>
    [Link removed - Admin]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  19. Bika

Bika New Member

Online earning can be very real. There are a lot of scams out there, but there are definitely some that are very real. Depending on what you are able to do, you can make a lot of money. These are a few suggestions:

1) People make money on youtube on a daily basis. There are people who basically walk around with a camera in their hand and record their daily lives on a daily basis and upload their footage to youtube. Doing this day in an day out gains you subscribers as well as views. The more popular you get the more money you get through youtube partnership.

2) Creating a blog and driving traffic to your website also allows you to make money through Google AdSense. Pros about this is that you can pretty much create your own content any time you want. As long as you are posting on a daily basis people will be interested and keep coming back. The more traffic you have to your website the better it will be for you. The only thing with Google AdSense is that you will need to be actively writing and obviously creating quality posts for at least 6 months before you apply for it. Its fairly easy to get approved as long as you have something that people want to read about.

Obviously making money online isn't going to happen instantaneously. You will have to work at it and keep at it. Its not going to come easy, but it will definitely come if you don't give up.

Good Luck!

20. oxpaulo

oxpaulo New Member

It's like anything else in life really, you need to fail a few times to learn what really looks. There are many things that work. I started an MMA blog just for fun 8 years ago and then in 2012 I sold it for a large sum. Find something you're into and do not stop trying.