Is online earning is real or fake?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sriz, Aug 31, 2013.

1. prempehwilliam

prempehwilliam New Member

There always seems to be some company out there that says you can make tons of money by building a team of distributors/getting referrals etc. I tend to stay away from companies like that nowadays.... I've been in about 12 different network marketing companies that have a business model similar to that. It's not really my cup of tea. I just make money over ebay or helping businesses with SEO. It has a higher payout and once you understand the basics you can apply it to just about anything on the internet whether business related or not. To the people on this forum that know about SEO you know what I'm talking about! ;)

2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Yes, it is real, but not without hard work and patience, never mind money to promote and advertise your business. Forums like this are always productive use of time given people are hear often looking at different online business opportunities. Choosing the correct one is also important for there are way too many which will not product the results you were hoping for. Last, but not least, don't give up, I have several income streams thanks to online business opportunities, so again, yes, you can make money online.

Good luck to all,

3. Jacq1292

Jacq1292 Member

You can earn money working online. I worked as a medical transcriptionist for close to 15 years from the comfort of home. Of course, that kind of work does require training. There is a free to join program that offers genuine data entry for US residents and I've been paid many times. They pay weekly, with a payment threshhold of $30. The name is VirtualBee (formerly Key for Cash). It doesn't hurt to put in an application. This is an IC position, not an employee position. The biggest issue is not having enough work when you want it and you do need to be a fast keyer. They are the only company I have found where you can do genuine data entry online and get paid weekly.

4. Susane65

Susane65 New Member

Hi,
    I think that is can be great opportunity to earn some extra money. I use to do this services where you earn on shortening links. like bc.vc or shorte.st.

5. Polios

Polios New Member

I think the best way to earn onine is to get up with own idea, than use those referal, advertise and spam sites

6. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

just look at eBay,etsy they are all online places people are running businesses from so yes you can make a living from home online.

7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've been making real online earnings for years, as have many others on this forum. :)

YAGOOFT likes this.
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, but like most, it takes work and time to build a business online or offline, something most seem to think is not required when it comes to online businesses.

The most simple thing to promote would be what everyone wants and needs to succeed, LEADS. No matter what type of business you promote, without leads who will convert into purchases, you are wasting your time online or off. We all have learned over the years that you need to advertise, and I had learned this in my traditional businesses, as well as my online businesses, if you don't advertise, you have nothing. Those who figure out the best means of advertising their businesses wins, simple.

Having evaluated and tested every known means of advertising, it can kill you if you don't choose wisely. I spent a fortune advertising over the years, and nothing beats referrals from all the rest. Customer referrals is the route to success in any business. I built my first business using this long standing strategy and was able to save thousands by not wasting it on advertising here and there and everywhere. Another lesson learned, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. Lesson learned, you have to stay ahead of the trends.

The most cost effective means to create leads is to offer the same benefits to others whereby your referrals will generate more referrals with the right system. Leads are one thing, converting the leads is another. Having the full package is essential, and now you can access it all from one source rather than have to research and pick and choose from several vendors. Lead Lightening Business Blaster Lead System is the place to start. For just $7.00 you can start building your list with all the tools needed to succeed. Having evaluated every business building tool on the market, this is one you have to evaluate for yourself. Glad I did, got a dozen qualified leads in first week, and with capture pages, autoresponder and other must have tools to promote online or off, this is a must have system for beginner or professional.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.