Is online trade training a scam?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by joanneye, Mar 2, 2012.

1. joanneye New Member

Has anyone heard online trade training program? It claims customers can earn 6 figure one month but there are a lot of negative opinion towards it. As a single mother I am in need of money and really want to earn money. Can anybody tell me if it's safe of this program?
  2. talfighel Silver Member

I don't think that online trading is a scam. You just need to find the right programs that show you how to earn real money and how to do things right.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

If you mean is a particular online trading program a scam, then that would depend on the program/service you are referring too. Online trading itself is not a scam.

Whatever way you decide to go to generate additional income, just keep in mind diversified income streams is wise.
  4. joanneye New Member

talfighel
    Hi talfighel, how about the "2012 work at home top choice "I am interested in it coz it doesn't cost one dime and it seems easy to follow.[IMG]
  5. writer New Member

not legit, a scam
    This what I found after investigating onlinetradetraining. I chanced upon it by receiving an email from a friend reccomending joining this company. I contacted my friend to get more info, and he said that he never sent me anything, this company simply infected his computer and sent out ads in his name. This company is obviously run by crooks taking advantage of people desperately trying to support their families. Another crooked thing they do is they run a site called "www.consumerwarningsreport.com" which is nothing more than some more advertising how wonderful this onlinetratraining is. I read that their better business bureau rating is lowest possible, although I have not verified it.
    Keep away from them.