Is the Adwords Analyzer worth investing in?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by showmestate, Jan 30, 2009.

1. showmestate

showmestate New Member

I am a newbie with Profit Lance. I just received an email promoting the Adwords Analyzer from Bum Marketing. But, I'm trying to determine if I would need it, if I'm using Profit Lance Niche Research tools?

Anyone can let me know what the Adwords Analyzer will do that I can't do using PL Niche tools in the Niche Research Center.

Thanks

showmestate
  2. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

showmestate: I am a newbie with Profit Lance. I just received an email promoting the Adwords Analyzer from Bum Marketing. But, I'm trying to determine if I would need it, if I'm using Profit Lance Niche Research tools?

Anyone can let me know what the Adwords Analyzer will do that I can't do using PL Niche tools in the Niche Research Center.

Thanks

showmestate

You don't need that!

I nearly bought it before, would have been a waste of money...

This process is all you need.

1.Go to google keyword tool and find a keyword with searches over 100 (if possible) per month

2.Type that keyword into google search engine with ("keywords") commas... Make sure results come back with less that 10,000

3.Write an article and have your keyword in your title and 3-9 times throughout your text

4.Submit you article to EzineArticles or GoArticles
  3. showmestate

showmestate New Member

Thanks Footbag_man,,,
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can get some good keyword ideas using the Google Adwords Keyword tool. Here is the link:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
  5. showmestate

showmestate New Member

Thanks Getagrip, I've been using that in the plance niche tools. I didn't know if the Adwords Analyzer was something better.

Also Bum Marketing references a Micro Niche Finder, do you feel the same way with that tool as well?

Thanks Again

showmestate