Is There A Call On Friday?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by blessings2you, Aug 7, 2008.

1. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

Does anyone know if there is a conference call on Friday? If so, what is the number?

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Andy mentioned on Monday's Conference Call that there will be a call tommorrow (Friday).

Same numbers:

218-486-7200 Bridge # 459978

or

712-432-3000 Bridge # 945354

I am not aware if there are any other numbers...

3. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

What time?

4. jobrick

jobrick New Member

Hi Tommy I reckon Andy would have enough on his plate right now so I doubt if he needs the media knocking on his door day and night, his time is best spent preparing ASD for the onslaught DC is going to wage against it... John

5. 1Cool7Deuce

1Cool7Deuce Guest

1) Andy is following the Feds communications guidelines.

2) A meeting was held Thursday with attorneys in MIA and more is to follow in terms of information for ASD supporters.

3) Feds are going full speed to entrap and have poured over most boards. Some of their posters are 'inflamers' and others are 'sympathizers' trying to gain access to info, as we can imagine.

4) We should refrain from posting on these boards and take our conversations elsewhere. Folks this is serious and comes from our attys. Whatever we say CAN and WILL be used against us.

5) Energy should be spent wisely-- and also by contacting fellow members to ensure they get the message that a very experienced and relentless group of members is planning a defense.

8) We are separating from those who have beitten off on the feds bullshit story are trying to destroy this company. Key people whom we know are supporters will be asked to leave this forum. This forum serves no purpose but to feed Govt shills with information to try to destroy us.

And, it's just a place to waste energy when we could be contacting members out in the field, to keep them up to speed.

6. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

iggyigette: Andy mentioned on Monday's Conference Call that there will be a call tommorrow (Friday).

Same numbers:

218-486-7200 Bridge # 459978

or

712-432-3000 Bridge # 945354

I am not aware if there are any other numbers...

Do you know what time this call takes place?

7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

blessings2you: Do you know what time this call takes place?

In the past ASD calls have taken place at around 6:30 PM PST.