Is There Anybody Making Money With These Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sundown16, Mar 14, 2009.

1. mlynn

mlynn Member

Hi Newbie Shield,

We are talking about focus groups and product testing as well..it's all part of market research.

2. sirjoseph

sirjoseph New Member

i think some of them do work. I just found a new one and it looks legit. www.idealopinions.com

any others that you guys would suggest?

3. tommykrank

tommykrank New Member

Newbie Shield: Focus Groups and Usability Testing ("product testing") are another story if you really know what you are doing and qualify to get paid the proper amount to participate.

That isn't really what HappyGal and the others are talking about though. The stuff they are talking about does not pay much at all for the amount of time and effort invested.

There may be something to the "referral" side of things that HappyGal speaks of but the surveys themselves are a complete waste of time.
    I agree with Newbie Shield, sure there are some legitimate paid survey sites out there but the most i've gotten outta them's 50bucks in months.

Becareful when looking for such sites though, many "data entry" or "paid survey" jobs online are scams.

Take a look at eezejobs, what you are paying for are actually listings of potential employers, all of
    which you could get over the net for free simply by googling it. Some even require a "sign-up fee". Such companies are misrepresenting what they're selling.

You're the one working for them and not the other way round. Why should you be paying for a job?

Hope this helps,
    Tommy

4. glindow

glindow New Member

I have had very limited luck with paid surveys, partly because I don't do them anymore. I did make money at one point though with surveysavvy. I think I had about 10 dollars after 2 or 3 months. It would be less now.

I lean a lot more towards the whole affiliate marketing idea, not that I have had a lot of success with that one, but I am trying to be more proactive in making it happen.

5. seraphim

seraphim New Member

The most I have made is about $20 in months. It's too time-consuming and chancy. If the survey directory typed surveys were legit it could be a serious income earner, but I am yet to see one that follows through on consistent surveys that pay a substantial amount per survey.