Is this A.S.D. Spreadsheet calculator accurate?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Kinglions175, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

http://www.myebizlive.com/asdcalculator.aspx

I was interested in finding a spreadsheet online that accurately reflected A.S.D.'s payout system. I thoroughly went over the spreadsheet from the link above and was hoping someone could comment on it's accuracy. I have a few questions.

1) I noticed the initial one-time adpackage (in red) expires after netting 125%. The spreadsheet does not show any other expiring adpackages as you go down the line. Is this accurate?

2) The spreadsheet does not include the 25% promotional match when you roll over $500+. How does that effect the outcome over time?.. or maybe I should say how drastically does it effect it?

Hopefully all the knowledgeable A.S.Der's who have been members for awhile can help with these questions. Thanks in advance
  2. brt

brt New Member

lol, no, that spreadsheet is very inaccurate and can easily get whoever is posting it banned from ASD, in my opinion.

Cheers,

Brendan

[​IMG]
  3. panman

panman New Member

Hi all!

Kinglions175 has some valid points and questions. The spreadsheet he referred to is not correct, if for no other reason, it does not show any ad packages expiring after the first "block" of packs on the 53rd day I think it was?

However, the basic concept of this spreadsheet is a good one and I would like to know if anyone knows of a similar spreadsheet which is correct? Would be a great tool to work with. Thanks!

panman
    [Link removed - Admin]
  4. sunnyeagle

sunnyeagle New Member

The news I have heard through the grapevine is; ASD does not want anyone to use a spreadsheet before some one is signed up. SOME ONE has been using them all wrong. A few has ruin it for all.

Even though I think it is the best way to show someone compound growth.
  5. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

That's what I thought too about the expiring adpackages. I'm not sure there is a spreadsheet out there that is accurate. If there is I haven't seen it yet.
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

There are hardly any spreadsheets that are accurate for smaller sums of money.

Once you have 2000$ in ad packs you receive 10$ a day at weekends and can upgrade every day. Until that time, a daily upgrade distorts figures by enourmous amounts. The sums earnt always come out too high! (in some as much as 60%)

Regrettably the ASD one is also highly inaccurate and this is something that is in their pending tray to produce a free and accurate calculator for us all.

Fun to use - but do so with caution and remember that there is no daily upgrading below 2000$ (0.5% at weekends remember)

Never use them as a tool to advertise or talk people into joining - you will be misleading people and could also get into trouble with the company.
  7. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

alasycia: There are hardly any spreadsheets that are accurate for smaller sums of money.

If you are looking for a calculator that will show you when you will break even, click on my link below.

I purchased it myself before promoting it. It allows you to put many variables in, or out, but from a pure business ROI, we should all know when we will break even, right?

Mike

P.S. You also get free upgrades...
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I purchased it myself before promoting it. It allows you to put many variables in, or out, but from a pure business ROI, we should all know when we will break even, right?

Forget Break even...You got a Calculator that will show profit???
  9. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: Forget Break even...You got a Calculator that will show profit???

You know I do brother! But my UPLINE gets cranky when I share it with non-members of our team.... [​IMG] .

I do like the one I have from both and here's why....

If someone wants to know B.E., that's very easy to calculate with the spreadsheet gurus. It also has a lot of new features as well. It's an accurate, beg - mid ASD'r.

What I like about the one my group uses - and this might be good advice for all if you come in with at least 1,000 ad packs - is it allows you to run many scenerios... of which one reinvests daily and one waiting until you've accumulated 500 in your cash account and then reinvesting it to get the 25% bonus. There are a whole lot of benefits to doing it both ways if one stops and thinks about it. Much to many F&B's to show a ton of scenerios.

Again, since that one isn't available, the one below is very nice and accurate.

I'll buy your steak if you buy the spreadsheet.... what do you think?[​IMG]
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I'll buy your steak if you buy the spreadsheet.... what do you think?

OK...You buy the Steak FIRST...then I'll buy the Spreadsheet
  11. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: OK...You buy the Steak FIRST...then I'll buy the Spreadsheet

I'm a man of my words..... Thank you for your payment Help

Congratulations Michael, you've completed Checkout. Michael, your payment of US $12.98 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly. For more information, click the "View Order Details" button below.
    View Order DetailsView Order Details

Can't wait for the steak......
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

You can also get a calculator that ASD themselves put out
    if you go here:
    http://adsurfdailywebroom.com/
    and go into the training room
    by using your name and guest
    and than
    go to "start presentation"
    it will explain ASD and than it explains strategies
    it's from ASD by ASD so it is approved.

And its FREE!

The spreadsheet advertised in this thread is impressive BUT I will have to buy Excel which is expensive piece of software, to be able to use the spreadsheet. I was alll ready to buy it till I read that.

Terri
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I'm a man of my words..... Thank you for your payment Help

All DONE BUDDY...

"The Spreadsheet Guru

Please Download your Spreadsheet below.

Thank you for your purchase from TheSpreadsheetGuru.com

You can download your file below. We have provided links for MS Excel users and OpenOffice.org users."

WOULD YOU LIKE A COMPLEMENTARY SIDE DISH WITH THE STEAK?
  14. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

luvtravel: it will explain ASD and than it explains strategies
    it's from ASD by ASD so it is approved.

And its FREE!

The spreadsheet advertised in this thread is impressive BUT I will have to buy Excel which is expensive piece of software, to be able to use the spreadsheet. I was alll ready to buy it till I read that.

Terri

Hi Terri,

Thanks for your post. You are right, it is free and certainly the one they approve..... but not to beat the proverbial horse, but we all know we get what we pay for.

For example.... I have a couple of laptops in my house that run Windows XP. They constantly do funny things when I don't want them to. Next time, I'm buying a MAC because my perceived value of a MAC is much better than a Windows based OS. I got what I paid for.

Now back to the point of the spreadsheet.... I guess I was under the impression that a majority of people will have Excel, so yes, that's one way it would be needed.... but, if you read about the spreadsheet, it also works with Open Office, which is free. Here are the details of Open Office....

(www: OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity SuiteA multiplatform and multilingual office suite and an open-source project. Compatible with all other major office suites, free to download, use, ...
    www.openoffice.org/ - 17k )

You may want to check that out as I do believe operating this business without a capable database/spreadsheet will be a tough sell. Even with the ASD Free one. Just my two cents.

Mike
  15. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: WOULD YOU LIKE A COMPLEMENTARY SIDE DISH WITH THE STEAK?

If it's french fries or a baked potato than sure. If it's cole slaw or potato salad I'll pass....
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: Can't wait for the steak......

Medium Well or Medium Rare? A little Pink in the Middle?
  17. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Sorry Guys

After a long talk with my accounting expert - the news is the following

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to make a 1??00% accurate spread sheet forecast. The reason is that it is impossible to calculate the daily rebates and real time that they take to expire. If we are paid 1.3% on one day and 1.098 on another and 1.8% on another - the time that the 125% will take to earn will vary.

The best one can do is forecast on the basis of , say !% on weekdays and .5% at weekends, and realise that the timescalae may well be shorter for the ad packs to run out.

The best one I have seen yet is the SpreadSheet guru spreadsheet. although I am sure there are other good ones around. this one is not generic to ASD - and can be used with other payplans.

The ASD own example does right to say it it a What IF scenario, it is highly inaccurate and shows earnings far higher than we are likely to receive. The money is upgraded at 100% of cash rebates a day, even when 20% is taken out!! The differences are huge.

Be careful - there is a good reason that

" my UPLINE gets cranky when I share it with non-members of our team...."

They are only any good if it is explained that they are only What If scenarios

Sorry to be a wet blanket - but that is the way it is.
  18. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: Medium Well or Medium Rare? A little Pink in the Middle?
    I like it medium rare. Do you use any cracked pepper?
  19. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I like it medium rare. Do you use any cracked pepper?

If you like Cracked Peppers it will be just a small extra charge...maybe around 20 Ad Packages...would you be OK with that?
  20. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

alasycia: Be careful - there is a good reason that

" my UPLINE gets cranky when I share it with non-members of our team...."

They are only any good if it is explained that they are only What If scenarios

Sorry to be a wet blanket - but that is the way it is.

I completely agree.... it's kind of like guessing what time it is... even though your clock says the little hand is on 1 and the big hand is on 12, it's constantly in motion so in order for you to say it's 1 o'clock you would have to hit it precisely when all the digits have lined up correctly.... I dare say it impossible to do.

You will never know exactly when, but wiser men than I have figured out that history repeats itself.... (although past results are not indicative of future earnings).

Go ahead and buy the spread sheet below. Iggy did..... I also bought his steak, which I'm really looking forward to. [​IMG]

Mike