Is this A.S.D. Spreadsheet calculator accurate?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Kinglions175, Jul 24, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: If you like Cracked Peppers it will be just a small extra charge...maybe around 20 Ad Packages...would you be OK with that?

[​IMG]

Have you studied how cracked pepper travels across the country? Would it actually stick to the steak, or would it end up coming off in the wrap? There needs to be a govt grant to figure this out. We can't be the first people ever challenged with this dillema...

If there's a way I can actually get into www.asdcashgenerator.com and send you 20 ad packs, I will do it, but I think the gifting of ad packs button isn't going to be released until Version 2.

In fact, I want you all to come along with me on a very short journey....... oh come on.... it'll be fun.

Imagine, you're buying gift cards at Barnes & Noble this season.... and the hottest gift card this year comes loaded with 3 different Ad Pack denominations.... 10, 25, 50 ad packs....... It's going to be the hottest gift card of the season..... probably bigger than iTunes, Macaronni Grill, Olive Garden..... HUGE

In fact, I wonder if www.giveadpackgiftcards.com is taken?
  2. edenmarie

edenmarie New Member

I have a spreadsheet as well. One i was sent from someone with ASD.. Claim was it came from ASD or one of Andys people. I have gone over it with a fine tooth comb. It appears to be somewhat accurate. It basis everything on a 1% across the board. It accurately reflects the 80 /20 split. Ive double checked the math. Id love someone else to take a look at it and give me there feedback. I can email it???
  3. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

edenmarie: I have a spreadsheet as well. One i was sent from someone with ASD.. Claim was it came from ASD or one of Andys people. I have gone over it with a fine tooth comb. It appears to be somewhat accurate. It basis everything on a 1% across the board. It accurately reflects the 80 /20 split. Ive double checked the math. Id love someone else to take a look at it and give me there feedback. I can email it???

I'm wondering why one of Andy's boys would have sent you one with 1% across the board. I always use 1% daily, .5% on Saturday and Sunday as I thought that was the norm.

I will look at your spreadsheet. Feel free to send it to [email protected].

I'm not an expert but I'll take a look.

Mike
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Mike

Glad you understand why sponsors are so cautious about people using calculators for promotional purposes.

Having said that I agree with you - the SpreadSheet Guru's is probably as close as you can get to accurate!!

Bought it ages ago! lol

Would be curious to see what someone reckons is ASD official
    The only ones I have seen forget to only add back 80% once 20% is taken out.
  5. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

The Spreadsheet Guru's product definitely seems to be the best one out there. This person obviously spent a lot of time putting this together and their formulas are probably worth more than the $20 (if you can see them).

Jenny is right that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have an accurate prediction. Rebates and amounts spent on repurchases change everyday, we can't account for this. We can only have a conservative estimate. Personally, I don't even include the current 25% promotion.

Since we can't promote others to join ASD by showing them rebates/checks or estimates of such, you don't want to promote ASD with unrealistic expectations. Better to have it the other way...let them be pleasantly comforted.
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

mrich87: Now back to the point of the spreadsheet.... I guess I was under the impression that a majority of people will have Excel, so yes, that's one way it would be needed.... but, if you read about the spreadsheet, it also works with Open Office, which is free. Here are the details of Open Office....

I thought it said "will NOT work with OpenOffice" ???

Hey I would buy it as I like answering prospects ques when it comes to income estimates, my other business has an estimator or calculator as well.

Terri
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

mrich87: Imagine, you're buying gift cards at Barnes & Noble this season.... and the hottest gift card this year comes loaded with 3 different Ad Pack denominations.... 10, 25, 50 ad packs....... It's going to be the hottest gift card of the season..... probably bigger than iTunes, Macaronni Grill, Olive Garden..... HUGE

It would be hot IF a person buying the gift card knew what an ad pack was LOL[​IMG]

My husband loves B&N gift cards if I got him one that said for adpacks ahhh no he wouldn't like that... LOL[​IMG]

Just kidding

Anyway, yes that would be good to be able to offer a "gift card" of ad packs, where did you hear they would be offered in the new ver2 (if and when its operational) ??

Whenever someone states something about ASD as if it were fact I like to check out the validity whether it is hearsay, rumor or fact as there are tons of rumors around

Terri
  8. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

luvtravel: Anyway, yes that would be good to be able to offer a "gift card" of ad packs, where did you hear they would be offered in the new ver2 (if and when its operational) ??

Whenever someone states something about ASD as if it were fact I like to check out the validity whether it is hearsay, rumor or fact as there are tons of rumors around

Terri

Mine was a hypothetical journey Terri, that's all. As far as I know, ASD has no plans to do this. I was only playing a game.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mike
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

marinating the steak...
  10. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Kinglions175: That's what I thought too about the expiring adpackages. I'm not sure there is a spreadsheet out there that is accurate. If there is I haven't seen it yet.

That can never happen. There are way too many variables to make a spreadsheet that addresses all of them. Best you can hope for is a rough estimate which is why I sat down and created my own for my own use to see if it was worthwhile. Hopefully the ASD investigation will come out all positive and we can get back on track with this thing! It was fun!!
  11. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

nkelly: Hopefully the ASD investigation will come out all positive and we can get back on track with this thing! It was fun!!

Yup it WAS fun while it lasted and profitable, a lot of people had different products that were spawned because of the ASD popularity, ingenious products like this spreadsheet concept, however reality has set in and denial is gone and lots of products will go by the wayside now because of autosurfs in general NOT being legal according to the SEC, just one complaint and they have the right to shut it down. UNFORTUNATELY!

I guess capitalism doesnt count to the AG when someone whines and complains because that gives the AG the right to investigate.
    [​IMG]
  12. asdbeliever

asdbeliever New Member