Is this place legit?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by RachelP1024, Nov 14, 2009.

1. davidstoakes

davidstoakes New Member

The problem with this program is that it looks like it is run out of the guy's basement. Pretty unprofessional!

Plus the ordering/refund proceedure is rinky-dink. You have to mail IN a check and then wait and then mail BACK your book for a refund. This is a lot of trouble to go to in the Internet Age!

There are dozens of legitimate offers for paid surveys programs available thru Clickbank, which offers a 60 day guarantee you can get instantly. Why would anybody bother with this one?

2. cipar89

cipar89 New Member

Ive been using inboxdollars for a couple of years now and it's completely legit. I reccomend it if youre looking for some extra cash to pay for your social life or something like that (unless you put a lot of time in it).

3. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Do NOT sign up with them. It is a scam. They are asking you to pay for your membership. And they are promising that you will make 3000 bucks a month, which is impossible.

4. patrick68

patrick68 New Member

Yes Rachel, i would say that it is a scam, because you were spammed by this individual who somehow got your email and that in of itself should make to not trust what this email is saying or has to offer! I clicked on that link and i see that they are wanting to charge you $39.95 to provide you with a list of these types of companies to join that pay people to take market research surveys!You can find directories on Google that provide a free list of paid survey sites to join for free! [​IMG] I'll provide you with a free list right now, and i've been paid by all of them

acop.com
    opinion outpost.com
    Mysurvey.com
    HCD Surveys.com
    Surveysavvy.com

5. Multimastery

Multimastery New Member

Never pay to take surveys. And even if they are charging you for a survey database list, I would still advise against that. With all the paid survey information on the web, with just a bit of research you can quickly find the best ones on your on. There's really no need to purchase a list.

6. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

I definitely would not join that website. There are many places where you can get that info for free online.