Is WA the best on the market?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by footbag_man, Dec 2, 2008.

1. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

I believe WA is the most expensive package on the market since it is a recurring charge monthly, but in your opinion is it the best. I am currently half way through profit lance and really enjoying the challenge and find it all very exciting. I have completed My online income system and found it very very basic but a great foundation.

So would you reccommend WA for my next investment or would you reccommend a different course?

Thanks

2. Jallstar7

Jallstar7 New Member

I would definitely recommend Wealthy Affiliate for entry level through senior internet marketers. If you buy a year in advance it works out to $29.99/mo, but if you just do a monthly subscription it's $39.99/mo.

Worst case scenario, you sign up for one month and don't like it, not much money wasted. However, most people who sign up turn out to be "lifers" lol because the information is so valuable, will grow your skills, and you have a ton of FREE tools including hosting, keyword tool, research tools, competition spy tool, even an 8 week action plan to get you started if you're brand new. And these are just a few of the benefits WA has to offer.

In my opinion, Wealthy Affiliate would be your next best investment, and smartest too.

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hi footbag_man,

I love Wealthy Affiliate University.

It is legitimate, and I save hundreds each month in tool subscriptions, because with WA, they are all included.

The forum and support are superior.

There are other training programs, such as The Immediate Edge costing $97.00 per month.

I recommend Wealthy Affiliate University to everyone who asks.

PM me anytime if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
    Victoria

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I think WA is the best product on the market. I have checked out Profit Lance, and while the information there is useful and helpful to many, there is nothing about it that gives you an "edge". Wealthy Affiliate is a great next step to take, and can give you a competitive edge - their forum is top notch, and you are going to find that WA members do not hold back on the information they share with each other. Also, about the montly membership fee, WA has a great affiliate program that converts well and pays recurring commissions on a monthly bases, so if you market it correctly, your membership will pay for itself...but even if it didn't, it would still be worth the money - the forum alone is worth the membership fee! [​IMG]

5. amytaxs

amytaxs New Member

Hey all I joined wealthy affiliate and got a lot of excellent info there however I did not make any sales SO I looked around and found something else (actually I found this add in a magazine) They said they Guaranteed my success I thought yah right but I had to check it out (I'm a sucker) Turns out though they not only guarantee your success (they really do!) I get to call and talk to someone anytime I have a question NO Charge There was a lot of support at WA but nothing like this Once you join your in a team and you can call and talk to them anytime There already succeeding at this and can tell you what you need to do to succeed I'm really jazzed about this thing you gotta check it out

6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I did WA for 8 weeks, but I couldn't get anywhere due to my lack of understanding IM. It seems it's good if you have some sort of IM or computer skills, which I had 0 that is ZERO. Or if you catch on quick I don't do that either. I'm a slow learner and need step by step instruction. Which I found in the 30 Day Challenge free.
    Sonni

7. kristan

kristan New Member

I joined WA for a few months and I wasn't overly impressed with it. The information was rehash of what I'd learned elsewhere for less. The 'big deal' at WA is the 8 week training course; each week a new portion is opened up to you. Clever on part of the designers, because you'll need to pay for your 2nd month to access weeks 4-8, so essentially, for this 'university' program, you're paying roughly $80. You do get website hosting and a host of tools, but those aren't really useful to you until you know what you're doing. The other 'big deal' is the community, which lacks a community feel and isn't really very helpful (unless someone has something to help you.) What I liked LEAST about WA is that I received emails several times a week from the 'site owners' promoting yet other programs and packages that were 'must haves!'. I felt like I was paying $40 per month to be on someone's mailing list. Pay $40, get the rehashed info and then let me earn a commission off this exciting new information!

I think when you join a site like that with recurring monthly payments, you should get more out of it. I'm sure there are people who are having success (though I am skeptical as to how many *REALLY* are). I don't think it's for everyone though. WA is not the best out there in my opinion.

I have something else I like a little better

8. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

kristan: I have something else I like a little better
    NTC:

Are you holding out on me ... PM me with what you think is better... I am open to sugustion

Hi footbag_man,

I love Wealthy Affiliate University.

It is legitimate, and I save hundreds each month in tool subscriptions, because with WA, they are all included.

The forum and support are superior.

There are other training programs, such as The Immediate Edge costing $97.00 per month.

I recommend Wealthy Affiliate University to everyone who asks.

PM me anytime if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
    Victoria

Hi Victoria,

I have been a great fan of your site for some time now. I see you have done very well with your SEO campagin.

Did you get the 300 sales to go to vegas in '08

That is my untimate goal

9. techsword

techsword New Member

I think wealthy affiliate is one of best affiliate membership website . But there is another system ppcclass 2.0 by Amit Mehta .Which I prefer more as it focuses more on ppc . As far as I know these are two best if you are considering affiliate marketing seriously.

10. VictoriaNTC

footbag_man: Hi Victoria,

I have been a great fan of your site for some time now. I see you have done very well with your SEO campaing.

Did you get the 300 sales to go to vegas in '08

That is my ultimate goal

Not just yet..but I plan to!
    Thank you for the compliment!

Want to have a drink in Vegas with me?
    Victoria NTC

11. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

NTC: Not just yet..but I plan to!
    Thank you for the compliment!

Want to have a drink in Vegas with me?
    Victoria NTC

LOL, Defo... but could be in 2011 for me ... only 2 sales of WA so far this year, gonna be realistic and aim for it next year

12. procads

procads New Member

it is a very nice program indeed

13. angelray

angelray New Member

Hello all! I am brandie new to the IM world. I recently joined MOIS and I'm really likeing the system. I'm on day #26. I haven't begun making money from it yet, but I imagine I will. I am curious about WA I have heard so mny good things about them. Do you think that would be a good compliment to MOIS? Or would I just be getting double info? I have also looked into SBI a bit, but if I add anything at this point it would definitely be WA. Any suggestions?

-Rachel

14. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am thinking about joining WA also. I have been getting very helpful emails from Bum Marketing, I joined another program under Mike Filasaime because someone I knew personally recomended it. Now I have my doubts. It seems like I get tons of emails everyday with a lot of hype and always always wanting me to buy something. I took the signature link off of here and will cancel tomorrow.

I have been reading in this forum for a few months now and have rarely seen anything negative about WA. I think I know enough now not to be lost. Thank you all. Do I need a sponsor in WA? Does your sponsor matter.

15. footbag_man: So would you reccommend WA for my next investment or would you reccommend a different course?

Thanks

I find this an interesting question you posted in Dec of 2008 since you have a link in your bio box leading to your review of Wealthy Affiliate where you say you've been a member since August 2008 and have been so successful with the "System" you have left your job and become a full-time internet marketer.

congrats,

Mike

16. VictoriaNTC

robinincarolina: I have been reading in this forum for a few months now and have rarely seen anything negative about WA. I think I know enough now not to be lost. Thank you all. Do I need a sponsor in WA? Does your sponsor matter.
    Hi There,
    No you do not need a sponsor for Wealthy Affiliate.

You will have all of the help you will ever need inside WA.
    Feel free to ask me any too!
    Have a great day!
    Victoria

17. angelray

angelray New Member

The only problem I'm currently having with MOIS is the focus on the Making Money Online niche. So my next question is does WA offer a wider variety of focus? I know they send out the niche every month and such, but in their 8 week plan do they just focus one niche or are they like some other programs which tell you to find your own?

18. robinincarolina

Thank you Victoria, I may take you up on that. I am doing some test runs on a few things and once I get them up and going I will contact you regarding WA. I think it is something I would greatly benefit from.

19. robinincarolina

I do have another question. How in the world do a start a new post here. I must be blind because I can't figure it out. I swear I did it once before. I have a question about blogs and getting my links in it.

20. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Just go to any section of the forum that you want to post in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will see a spot where you can add a title and body of the post - then just post away!