Jermaine Griggs Nitty Gritty Marketing ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by southbank63, Oct 24, 2007.

1. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Anyone heard of this system?

I'm not sure I like the title [​IMG] and its conotations but I guess the man knows what he is doing?

He started teaching piano and developed a system .. . just wondered if anyone has heard of him or his system?

I keep getting emails from various sources 'pushing' this so... not sure?
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

A $2.97 trial seems like a pretty good offer IF they don't charge your credit card for the full amount AFTER you have decided to cancel. Sometimes, companies will do that to you...

Also, he tried to get you to upgrade to the $197 package even before you order, so it makes you wonder what the difference between the $2.97 and $197 package are. At some point, you are going to get charged AT LEAST $197, so I'd proceed with caution if I were you.
  3. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

thanx getagrip

had an idea this could cost ??????s
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I've seen some of his videos. He knows what he's doing but I can't justify spending $197 on it.

Newbie Shield
  5. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Still HATE the NAME... !

Dont think I will be looking into it any further.. I'm sure that he knows his stuff and has some useful techniques...BUT.. still comes down to distasteful name.. and the connotations..

Enough of my RANT![​IMG]