Joined New MLM /ominex - o4 live - marketing packages?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by ominex, Nov 17, 2008.

1. ominex

ominex New Member

It seems very interesting. Just got the pitch about buying a marketing package though. It seems like a great way to go. Produces guaranteed number of leads and uses professional sales floor to call and build your biz for you? I am in on it because the biz plan, pay plan are legit, just dont know about the packages?

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

How are you doing now?

3. ominex

ominex New Member

Hi Cherie, I'm actually doing really well right now with it [​IMG] I decided to purchase one of their packages. I bought their middle package, they called it their 20 pack. This gives you 10 people on each side and I've been making money ever since. The way I look at it right now, is that I'll pretty much be at a break even point from what I spent this month, so I couldn't be more pleased.

I guess the thing that's really helped me is that I got one of my buddies to do the same thing as me, but he's an internet marketing guru, so he's smart when it comes to things online. He's actually been producing a lot of new sign up people on his own as well, that's helping me even more.

The other cool thing about it is that the 20 people who I purchased to bring into the company were all called by the sales floor and I had 4 more people out of that buy packages too, so now, my downline is getting really really large, so I'm really excited about it.

If you're interested, PM me and I can talk to you more about it and exchange numbers. If you were interested in it, I have a spot on the one side my buddy is pushing lots of people down as well, so this could definitely really help benefit you and then if you bought a pack, you'd be instantly making money from it.

Thanks!

Chad

4. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Hey Chad, Sounds like you are having fun while working on building your downline. I noticed the date you first posted this forum back in Nov. and the second post Jan. That tells us that you still working hard with perseverance and that's really what makes a leader. Some people try for a couple weeks or month and they just quit trying.

Keep it buddy don't let nothing stopping you don't look back. Keep the community up to date with your venture. I'm sure there is people looking for information and testimonies from your program in this awesome community.

Success to you! [​IMG]