Joining GoldenPanda Anyone?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by EnjoyingItAll, Jul 27, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

freebird658: I wasn't aware that they removed that from the TOS or the promotion. I wonder why it was removed? Does anyone know? Why would they offer that and then remove it without an explanation?

Well...I don't know their reasoning...BUT...IF I was Panda, I wouldn't have the promotion written in stone there either because they would have to already have a WHOLE CHUNK of money saved up to be able to pay out this kind of rebate percentages and 100% matches...and if that chunk of cash isn't adequate, they would have difficulty keeping their promise
  2. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

I'm still up in the air about joining Golden Panda -

some say Yes go for it others have a big NO WAY

It concerns me that such information as the daily rebate amount being posted then taken away without reasoning is happening with this company.

What about all of the other info and the way it is run. Will that suddenly disappear too? Will my rebates sudden disappear too?

I guess that is why it seems to be questionable to many.

??? Is the 3% rebates for the first 30 days of the GP being OPEN or is it the first 30 days that my account is open?

Thanks for the debate folks!
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

EnjoyingItAll: Is the 3% rebates for the first 30 days of the GP being OPEN or is it the first 30 days that my account is open?

"For the First 30 Days of the Company"

What this means is that if your $$ is Delayed in being Credited to your Panda Account, that is 3% Opportunity lost each day it is delayed...
  4. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Oh By Gosh -- I'm lossing money!!
  5. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

OOps - I mean I'm loosing money!! hehe
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Buy My Steak. I'll give you 3% a day of your steak purchase amount up to 100% Purchase Value.
  7. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

So everyday that we are surfing and waiting for our ad packages to be credited to our accounts we are losing out on rebates? So if our join date was July 20th and our packages just so happens doesn't post until Aug 20 the 30 day promotion such as the rebates, exec membership etc would mean nothing since there was no ad packages in our accounts during that period and all we were doing was adding up "credits" only? That just doesn't seem fair since it is not our fault the way they set up the payment process to where it will take weeks for our accounts to be credited. If this is the case there will be a LOT of unhappy members since we are all at the mercy of the accounting dept. At least with ASD they are giving everyone global credits for having to wait due to circumstances beyond our control.
  8. asd is rolling

asd is rolling New Member

HEllo!

Actually my sponsor did talk to a gal working at the Golden Panda, I believe it was last fri, the 25th. They spoke for a little bit and he got answers to clarify some of his questions. He was considering putting a big chunk of $$ into adpaks. He did asd about the 3% rebates, if we would get those, she said yes. He asked, when would the rebates begin and end. She said it would last for 30 days starting when the site was lauched, which was the 24th of July, last thursday. With that in mind we calculated that the 3% would be finished around the 23rd of august. It does not matter when your ad paks are bought, the time period ends around august 23rd, so get your money in fast if you're going to do it. We all sent ours in last week and are just waiting for the money to post to the account!!

We still don't know why it is not listed on the TOS on the website, he didn't find out that.

This is what we heard. Hope this helps you all.

Brenda
  9. snotpmah

snotpmah New Member

EnjoyingItAll: OOps - I mean I'm loosing money!! hehe

Try again- "losing"

LOL
  10. teydean

teydean New Member

freebird658: I wonder why it was removed? Does anyone know?

They took it off to make sure they were compliant....
  11. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

So now we know what the "catch" is. The majority of the members may not even get a chance to earn that 3% rebate at all. Depending on how fast their money gets posted to their account, which could take weeks!
    So has anyone's money been posted yet? And if so, how long did it take them to post it to your account? I've read in some forums that most hasn't been credited yet and it has been 2 weeks since they sent it.
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

freebird658: So now we know what the "catch" is. The majority of the members may not even get a chance to earn that 3% rebate at all. Depending on how fast their money gets posted to their account, which could take weeks!
    So has anyone's money been posted yet? And if so, how long did it take them to post it to your account? I've read in some forums that most hasn't been credited yet and it has been 2 weeks since they sent it.

Good question as myself and 2 of my prospects are depositing our money
    today or tomorrow.

So they aren't guaranteeing 3%

Someone said that they were having rebates posted to their accounts already, is that correct??

Terri
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

luvtravel: So they aren't guaranteeing 3%

If there was a "guarantee" it would end toward the end of August (30 days)...

They did remove it from their T&C so any guarantee is not officially documented at this time.