July 18 ASD Site Update

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 18, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

FYI

Both My and My Downlines ASD Cash Account was given Credit in our Cash Balance the number of Days ASD was down.

2. Morelans

Morelans New Member

Figures .. still down for me. I will keep trying!!

3. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

iggyigette: Both My and My Downlines ASD Cash Account was given Credit in our Cash Balance the number of Days ASD was down.

Same here. The purchases my downline made in Miami are showing up as well.

4. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Some advice here....do not assume the site will be 100% ready to go for a few days. Expect it to be up and down until they have ironed out all the kinks.

For the people having problems logging in, try logging in from the homepage (asdcashgenerator.com with nothing after .com)

5. paulk

paulk New Member

I just checked my account and I have now
    been given credit for all the missed days
    of surfing.

I was also able to do a cashout.

Things are moving in the right direction.

6. Morelans

Morelans New Member

I did finally get in.. I do have my credits from the missed days of surfing.

I hope they get the Miami deposits in next- and soon. My new members are excited to get in the program!

7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I think by the middle of next week you are all going to see a very different ASD.

The site will be running smoothly which will take a lot of pressure off customer support and leave them with time to sort out problems.

And as you all know - until the site is fixed - there is no need to send in tickets to tell them that it is down or up or whatever. It just clogs up the ticket system!

Things are looking good!

8. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Morelans: I did finally get in.. I do have my credits from the missed days of surfing.
    YAY!! NOW you'll be able to have some fun, too.....!!!

9. decolorofmoney

decolorofmoney New Member

My rebates were posted for the missed days AND I was able to surf efficiently! I don't know if that's actually expected right now, if they're still working on the system. I expect things will be tied up during the day for the rally....