Just signed up About 5 inutes Ago!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by DotComgirl, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DotComgirl

DotComgirl New Member

I just joined about 5 minutes ago and I am looking forward to be an active member of this forum.

I have recently started learning about making money online and Ifound this forum so I am very excited to be here.

So I guess I just wanted to say "Hello" and I hope I can get help from some of the veteran forum members.

Talk to you later!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome dotcomgirl! Glad to have you and will be seeing you around. There is a wealth of information here to browse through...so happy browsing![​IMG]

3. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Looks like you made it in right under the wire (since Vishal disabled joining until the 6th). [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum!

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Nice to meet you DotComGirl. [​IMG]

It's challenging and fun to learn about online marketing. I started a little over 2 years ago and felt very overwhelmed in the beginning since I really had no internet experience - apart from email. [​IMG]

Take it slow and easy and digest what you learn. Don't get discouraged if things don't go as quickly as you may like. Slow and steady will get you there in the long run.

If you get stumped or have specific questions, just ask and hopefully someone here will be able to help you out. Have fun!

Blessings,
    Angie

5. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Welcome to the forum, if you have any question feel free to ask there's plenty of people willing to help.
    Sonni

6. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hey DotComGirl,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! I started marketing online about two months ago and it is amazing what you can learn in such a short period of time!

Good luck to you!

TSF

7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello DotComGirl,

Welcome to our happy place in cyber space.
    You are among friends here, so feel free to
    ask any probing questions you may have.
    We will be happy to share what we know.

Hermas