Just wanted to show off my table thanks to Newbie Shield :)

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by redsadie, Apr 29, 2009.

1. redsadie New Member

You can find it in the 5p affiliate link in my signature [IMG]

Thanks NS, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!

R. xx
  2. samda Member

Great..... He is one of a inspiring person....
  3. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi RS,

You're welcome.

Awesome, informative table. I can easily see the key points of each package at a quick glance and compare prices and commissions.

That's a classic example of an effective table. Looks like it's ready for publishing.

I like the revamp lens too. Just add a couple images to break up the text and it'll be a done deal.

Good job on all of your lenses for that matter :)

~Newbie Shield~
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Great job!

I LOVE SBI myself - you should build a website with it and then you would REALLY see how great it is [IMG]
  5. redsadie New Member

Thanks NS & Viola [IMG]

Newbie Shield: Hi RS,

You're welcome.

Awesome, informative table. I can easily see the key points of each package at a quick glance and compare prices and commissions.

That's a classic example of an effective table. Looks like it's ready for publishing.

I like the revamp lens too. Just add a couple images to break up the text and it'll be a done deal.

Good job on all of your lenses for that matter [IMG]
    I added images to the revamp lens (I thought I already had!) and I have published the 5p lens but I am still having niggles with Squidoo, so maybe it's not showing as published yet?

Mind you I only did it this afternoon (remember that tortoise I'm starting to love so much [IMG]).

I really do thank you for showing ordinary 'non-techy' folks like me how to do something like this, it's awesome knowledge!

mountainmom5: Great job!

I LOVE SBI myself - you should build a website with it and then you would REALLY see how great it is
    Thanks for your comment hun [IMG] and that site is fantastic! I don't live 'off the grid' - yet [IMG] but some very interesting things in there. Is it yours?

Also I did have an SBI! site that I bought 2 years ago so I kinda have some 'insider knowledge' if you like. It was an informational site about how to make different kinds of jewelry, step-by-step pics n stuff from beginners up to the more experienced like metal smithing and using PMC, but I only had 16 pages when the time came to renew and you have to get to 30 before you can monetize properly.

I didn't have enough money to renew so had to let it go (I was absolutely gutted). I did however copy all the pages to word and stored them on my hard drive because I knew one day I would return! Unfortunately my old laptops hard drive decided it wasn't going to play anymore and I lost everything, wedding pictures, kids pictures, family stuff, you know so I'm going to have to start from scratch [IMG]

I am in the process of saving for my SBI! again, and I hope to be able to do it sometime next month. I'm trying to find out when they are doing a special again so maybe I can 'buddy up' with someone and then we both get it at a reduced rate [IMG]

I still have all the info I printed off like the Action Guide and I am reading through that again too. So, watch this space!! [IMG]

Thanks again for your comments, I love reading them [IMG]