Just wondering, is there ANY way to make money without money?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ibapaine, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ibapaine New Member

I'm new to this forum but not to this make money on the internet. I am broke. I have no money to invest. And I DO NOT want to join a program that is sales and referals and other offers of the sort. I do surveys all the time but I haven't really made any money. So I would be happy to just make five hundred a month. Any help on something free would be GREATLY apperciated.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you tried affiliate marketing? It's free to do - but like anything that is free - it will take some time to get thru the learning curve.[IMG]

Here is a thread on it to study...
    Click here ==>> What IS Affiliate Marketing??
  3. talfighel Silver Member

I can only share this with you.

IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

That is from my own experience and I can not tell you that you can make money with free advertising and free programs.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to go.
  4. Tess_T New Member

talfighel: I can only share this with you.

IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

That is from my own experience and I can not tell you that you can make money with free advertising and free programs.
    While it DOES take money to make money in many instances, this is not always the case.

I can tell you that I began freelance writing 21 months ago and advertised my services on free classified sites, built a FREE site on Weebly to promote my business, and I now make on average $700-$800 week as a ghostwriter - and I did not spend ONE DIME.

Affiliate marketing can also be done with no money if you set up a free blog on Blogger, Weebly or some of the other free sites, but you don't have as many options when it comes to optimizing your pages - AND since these sites are not your own, you risk losing your business if the provider goes out of business.

These are just a couple of suggestions. There are several sites online that you can sign up with for free if you're interested in working as a customer service rep from your own home.

Hope this helps!
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

Outside of building up traffic for an affiliate site, there isn't much free money to be made; everyone wants an additional $500 a month in the manner your asking, as you can see it ain't out there.

I'm not sure why you would run from something that involves referring people. Affiliate marketing is about referring people, just no downline to aid in your monthly income. Direct sale to someone. Someone referred you to the survey sites, that make you pennies, SOMETIME.

Honestly, to be more successful you want to consider an adjustment in your mindset to have success. The biggest failure for people has nothing to do with a lack of opportunity, it has to do with their own mental road blocks to pursuing opportunity. Look for something that gives you a chance to succeed that has a plan, system, training, or the like that REALLY empowers you to excel.

That being said, you can certainly earn $500 a month online and a whole lot more, but looking for some sort of online job to do that is likely slim to none.

You can earn it in a short period of time, but that will depend on your commitment to learn and apply many online marketing skills, and probably investing some money in yourself.
  6. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

FreeCashMan: I'm not sure why you would run from something that involves referring people. Affiliate marketing is about referring people, just no downline to aid in your monthly income. Direct sale to someone. Someone referred you to the survey sites, that make you pennies, SOMETIME.
    Well put, MLM is affiliate marketing on steroids =].
  7. yahia Member

There is a free way to make good money from home without investing, referring, selling, affiliating, or anything related to business.

Go to freelancer, guru, odesk, rentacoder ... etc and sign up for an account. List your skills, take the required tests, and start doing "jobs" for other business people.

The most common tasks involve writing.

There are two forums where people also offer the jobs and other members bid on them, but they are not regulated like the sites above, and I am not sure I can refer to them in the post body.

Actually I forgot their names and will need to check on my old machine.

I hope this helps.
  8. ibapaine New Member

I apperciate the advice from all of you EXPERIENCED people. Y'all make it sound so simple to make a website and then make money. And I'm sure if I knew half of what I was doing then maybe I could also do the same thing. And as far as reffering people I don't want to spend ten hours a day trying to market enough on google just to make $50 dollars. And the writting, if you can't tell yet I can't spell to good and my grammer is'nt to correct. lol
  9. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

ibapaine: I don't want to spend ten hours a day trying to market enough on google just to make $50 dollars
    You need to start somewhere... I would say starting that's pretty decent pay marketing on google to start. [IMG]

If you are looking to make more than that, you will really need to invest money and TIME into developing your skills.

Matt
  10. annalaurab New Member

If you have some unique skills and are clever, you can make pretty good money with http://fiverr.com. This is a free lance site where you post whatever you are willing to do for $5.00 and you earn $4.00 for each transaction. The site keeps $1 each for the fees.
  11. robinincarolina Silver Member

I beg to differ, you can make money with no money invested. Affiliate marketing costs nothing. It won't happen overnight, but if you are consistent in your efforts and you keep pushing forward, you can make way more than $500.00 per month.

When money starts coming in, you can turn around and invest it back in your business. I have spent very little and I didn't spend any until I had some coming in. My first purchase was just a few domain names. In a years time I have invested less than $100.00 and have made that back over and over.
  12. yahia Member

satincs: well, am just in your shoes as well, still trying to make money online, but like others have said, affiliate marketing is a good option, about not puting in some initial money, am not so sure about that
    Affiliate marketing is an excellent choice to make money without money if you have the time to make it work for you. There is a learning curve that you need to go through and there is no short cuts around it.

If you are welling to invest in an affiliate marketing training I highly recommend Jeniffer Ledbetter's One Week Marketing. It works.

I also have free affiliate marketing training on my website that can help you decide whether it is something you would like to invest in or not.
  13. Ron S New Member

Providing content to various Content Sites such as Hubpages , Xomba , Bukisa , YouSayToo , a1articles , Squidoo , and ezinearticles; and share portion of their advertisement revenue.
    If you are good in writing, apply for paid writer job.
  14. 4pointgroup New Member

If you really struggle with writing and grammar; use a word document for your spelling and grammar; then shift it to a Notepad document to remove any html hidden behind then you can past it into the web.

Spell checkers and included in some web features, so you may not have to worry too much about that anyway. Grammar is funny if you miss the odd comma or the odd hyphen or something no-one really notices, so long as it sounds okay. E.g. If ya cant talk right then you need to work it out a bit better sounding.

Hope this helps your confidence with spelling and grammar - also be aware not all bad spelling is wrong, some people take it as a different cultures way of spelling. I know that Australians spell colour this way and Americans spell it color.

Remain confident and don't worry to much.