Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by josh81, Feb 4, 2009.

1. josh81

josh81 New Member

Website promotion....... I've only been doing this for a few days, trying to market and what not. I have'nt got any sells on my website http://yourfreewebsitesystem.com/joshromero Any advise? Am I doing something wrong? Or just being impatient?

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

What have you done to advertise your website?

Also, I noticed all you have to do is erase your name and the main website shows up you need to cloak your link so people can't affiliate thieve you =].

People are not going to foolishly waste their money especially in this economy.

I do like the review site that was provided for you.

My recommendations are:

1. Purchase a domain name for your "review website"
    2. Purchase domains for the websites you are referring people to.
    3. Set up domain forwarding to forward to the appropriate websites, using the appropriate domains.
    4. Advertise your "review website"

Looks like a decent start up system. Try to get those things into effect to jumpstart your sales. It will be about a $40 investment for the domain names.

If you run into any questions as how to do any of these things I will be more than happy to help.

Happy Marketing!,

Matthew Zenittini

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Matt gave you some great advcie - also how are you getting traffic to your site?

There are quite a few free places to advertise for home business stuff, like adlandpro... usfreeads... social networking sites... writing articles.... Squidoo and blogs, of course... (most everyone around here knows I like those places...)[​IMG]

It takes time to get an online presence built but if you keep going, you will make sales.[​IMG]

4. Matt Zenittini

Thank you MountainMomof5!

Josh I did sign up for this website so I could get a better grasp to help you. It is very hard to customize this website. Actually, you can't customize the website.

If you are going to do a review website, I would recommend creating your own similar website, but so you can change your affiliate links and add your own personal touch =].

With today's more savvy internet users, affiliate links are a turnoff.

Also I noticed this website recommend that you make a post on several forums to advertise your free page they made you. This was one of the forums they mentioned.

I really hope this was not just a single post to advertise your affiliate link here or on any other work at home website.

I think if you stick around you will learn a lot more and gain a lot more from talking with other people trying to make their income online.

Good luck in your online ventures =].

Matthew Zenittini

5. a_i

a_i New Member

Wow that's funny I joined about three days ago and I still don't know how to add info to the website I've been having problems with logging on to the website to add promotion links to you happen to have the url for the freewebsite/pro I guess its cool that you've posted this topic b/c if you and I both purchased it that shows money can be made maybe we can help each other out for marketing....

6. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

There has been some great advice given by the previous posters. If you follow their advice and be patient success will follow. You've only been at it a few days so don't panic because of your early lack of results. It's going to be a struggle early on until you find what marketing works for you. Network marketing is like any investment, you should have a long term approach.

7. a_i

a_i New Member

Thank-You for the possitive reinforcement...I'm working on it daily I just once I understand the domain thing it will get easier I've purchased one I just need to learn what to do with it...

8. a_i

a_i New Member

Matt how do you cloak your website??

9. Matt Zenittini

I just purchase another domain name and forward the domain name to my affiliate link and mask it.

If you want step by step instructions. PM me.

10. josh81

josh81 New Member

Thanks for all the advise. I really appriciate it. I really wanna make this work and am ready to do what it takes. Everyone's posts were very helpful, now I don't feel so discouraged. I also had a question about cloaking my link, not sure how to do it. I'm also not sure what a review website is. Geeze I feel like such a newbie. Anyway thanks again and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

11. mirab

mirab Member

mountainmom5: There are quite a few free places to advertise for home business stuff, like adlandpro.

Do you find that adland pro is confusing? Every time I go there I just can't seem to navigate easily and I just leave. I mean they have trillion links. so cluttered.

Any of the free stuff on there is completely useless. If you don't pay for stuff all you get is a thousand emails (with the same subject line) from every member that did pay.

12. mirab

mirab Member

josh81: I also had a question about cloaking my link, not sure how to do it.
    I have report that could help you learn about that stuff. pm- me if you want it.

13. Kevstang_351

Kevstang_351 New Member

I JUST signed up with YourFreeWebsiteSystem.com, Looks good to me. I am always gooking for buisnesses with no startup costs. It keeps me from tying up my money in scams. I am a complete newbie so I am doing the free stuff first to generate some traffic. I will buy upgrades when the buisness pays for it, if it doesn't I still don't have a dime tied up in it, so I figure I have nothing to loose.

14. CameoSue

CameoSue New Member

Kevstang_351, want to know if you've devoted time and effort to this affiliate site, and is it working for you now? I just had a site created, began registering with forums [​IMG]. Prob is the free site is a subdomain, so had to enter yourfreewebsitesystem.com . So now am confused. What am I promoting and how do I get paid on future sales? Did I do something wrong already?

Do plan to list site with directory submitter and keep going. (BUT with which site?) Would like faster resonse from support, but no go as of yet . . . [​IMG] This is an experiment / learning opp for me. Hope to figure it out and move forward.