JustBeenPaid Reviews! Records Are Breaking!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, May 16, 2012.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

FreeCashMan: Is this different than any other company. If people stop buying, selling, or the like Doors will be closed.
    Yes. But if people stop buying the business opportunity of Avon for example the doors will not close.

Because people buy the product.

I don't understand how a company operates legally with no product.

2% a day on my money would be awesome. Who wouldnt do that!?

It's not cool seeing good people get wrapped up in a real scam though...

5 year shelf life tops. The offshore company will run with $$ when it stops coming in fast enough to pay everyone and more will rise.
  2. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Jpaskie,

JPaskie: BP HAS actually made itself indefinitely sustainable by tying up money in uncycled JSS positions, but it has NOT made itself indefinitely PROFITABLE to the end user. This is why it must be approached as an investment with risk, simple as that.
    That is well said, and I never thought about it that way, but it does make sense. In the back of my mind I always did wonder how JBP could claim 100% that it is indefinitely sustainable. Now it makes sense.

Chad
  3. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

Actually if people did stop buying the business opportunity the doors would close because Avon relies on people selling their product. There are investors in any company, in JBP the investors are smaller than offline companies. And the company IS the product, it's an investment program.

That being said, it is possible that they could run with the money if they wanted to. Time will tell what happens with this program, don't bet the farm on it.
  4. steavejohn1994

steavejohn1994 New Member

Matt Zenittini
    its too bad thing that the records of the company are lost we have to take care of our records because its tooo important
    records are the past of any firm and those firm who cant remember their past are non successful firms like a nation and country
  5. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

jbpscam: they scammed me

I followed the instructions in this email but you withdrew more than $.50 from my LR account?

Date Batch#
    Account Amount Fee Balance
    05/25/2012 00:05 96***276
    U6779492 (MyForex) - $7.51 $0.00 $0.08 Hide

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM, JustBeenPaid wrote:

Greetings,

Just Been Paid gives random cash prizes.

Today, we selected your account as the one of 10 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us.

YOU WON $150 LR !

Claim your prize following the direct link:http://libertyreserve.com/?JustBeenPaid=prize

Pay a 0.50$ fees, so we will know that your LR account is still alive.

After the payment you will recive instantly the 150 usd in your LR account.

Best Regards,

JustBeenPaid Finance Department
    Jbpscam,

That is a fraudulent email that JBP has been warning all of its members about. They have had this posted in the "important anouncement" section that you see every time that you sign in to JBP.

You can not fault JBP for this as it was out of there hands and they have made attempts to let everyone know about the fraudulent email risk.

I would also be careful because it sounds like they were able to get information from your liberty reserve account.

People so easily call out the word "SCAM" for every bump in the road or unsuccessful attempt at starting a new program, which many times is no fault of the company, but lack of effort of the person claiming the "SCAM".

So to back up JustBeenPaid, this is not an email being put out by them and they are not trying to steal money. Please login to your account and read the "important anouncement" notices.

Chad
  6. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I am making my first withdrawl, and will be posting the results of this hopefully tomorrow or tuesday. I use solid trust pay as the payment processor. This was one of the last things I have been wanting to see, to confirm how easy of a process it is to withdraw money.

Chad
  7. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

Wow, I was really wrong about this program. I just want to let anyone who may read this thread know that after doing more research and learning and speaking to the pros I've really had my whole view of this program changed.

I'm really excited about it now, and it's definitely going to be my one true love :p
  8. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

JPaskie,

Great to see you back! Just goes to show that anyone that is hearing about JBP for the first time or even been a member of JBP in the past, should take a very good look at the system.

It has become one of the hottest programs and you can find earning results all over the internet. Complaints seem to come from people that experience slow transactions for one reason or another and are impatient. Still not many members are showing up here, I would love to here from more of the JBP members.

Chad
  9. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

I think because this is the work-at-home-forum, most people here are looking for work opportunities, not investment opportunities. Have you been over to places such as MoneyFan Chad? They have a big investment section there.

What I really liked to see when I returned to do more research is the whole site and system is getting a massive tidy-up, which is good cuz it was quite messy only recently, a lot is happening right now.
  10. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Good point JPaskie! Makes sense as to why there may be a lack of involvement with this thread. This forum is awesome and I learn a lot from it. Members are great here and is a very clean place to discuss. I will check out MoneyFan as I may be able to learn more in regards to JBP.

Chad
  11. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Jpaskie,

I am a bit slow on this reply but I have also noticed the changes that have been being made in regards to the site. It is getting cleaned up much better but still old school looking.

There seems to be a new focus within the company, called the JBP Elite Marketing Group. This group is going to focus on training it elite members or those that want to become elite, in technique and skills for marketing JBP. I am quite excited to see what this is all about.

Chad
  12. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

So was I but they had their 1st meeting while I was asleep lol
  13. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

There first meeting never happend! They had troubles with the conferance room. I had a couple of moderators looking into whether they were going to record the meetings, as the time is conflicting for me also.

Chad
  14. media

media New Member

Hi Guys!

Was burned before by 12dailypro (if anyone here remembers that one) but not see what Just Been Paid is doing and invested a little while ago. Now compounding repeatedly! This program is growing and growing, and I'm glad I got in at a perfect time!
  15. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

16. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I see and understand your point Matt. However, its all in the approach. If one approaches this as that home business/investment that will retire them and pass on as a legacy then that can lead to big disappoint.

On the other hand, if one risk what they are willing to lose, like I recently did, then with a program like this you simply let it ride and take what it gives.

I'm enjoying it and am more of a fan, like JPaskie, now, but not going to look to this for more than what it is. What is it. A simple way to make 2% on a program that has enough traction to prove its worth the risk.
  17. henry kurniawan

henry kurniawan New Member

i Joined the program after i visit Chad blog, i earn 2.80$ each day now
  18. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

And another Tuesday goes by. Still hoping? Where are the results?
    chadarcy: I am making my first withdrawl, and will be posting the results of this hopefully tomorrow or tuesday.
    Matt Zenittini: 2% a day on my money would be awesome. Who wouldnt do that!?

19. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Just2EZ: And another Tuesday goes by. Still hoping? Where are the results?
    chadarcy:
    I am making my first withdrawl, and will be posting the results of this hopefully tomorrow or tuesday.

Matt Zenittini:
    2% a day on my money would be awesome. Who wouldnt do that!?

Thanks for the reminder! I posted this on my blog and totally forgot about saying that I would post it in here. Below is the text from the email I received from SolidTrustPay.

* Great News ! *

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member email: [email protected] From STPay username: bigbooster Transaction ID Number: 271027901 Amount: USD 19.49 Details (if provided): Withdrawal from JSS Account

Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of Verified STPay Merchants.

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS ??“ do not share passwords with anyone, change them regularly, and make them hard to guess! Your SolidTrust Pay account is valuable ??“ guard it carefully.

Thank you for your business. Should you require further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

As proof of the dates you should really check out my blog. If you would like my blog link please message me as I do not want to break any forum rules. I am going to try and get permission to post the link so that it is easier accessible and a request has been made to see the proof.

Chad
  20. chadarcy

chadarcy Member