JustBeenPaid Reviews! Records Are Breaking!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, May 16, 2012.

1. media New Member

Chadarcy,

Tried the link but doesn't work. Please re-post for all of the non-believers as I too love this program and want others to see for themselves.

Thanks!
  2. JPaskie Member

Link works fine. Maybe just view his blog from his sig.
  3. Graeme New Member

I have been a member of JustBeenPaid since end of Feb 2012, buying an initial 100 JSS-Tripler positions and compounding ever since. As of today I have 431 active JSS-Tripler positions with earnings due prior to expiry of $3899.80 (i.e. if they were all left to expire over the next 81 days, this is what I would receive). I also have 37 Matrixes, which should earn me between $40 and $60 rebate for each one when they cycle (depending on whether I buy placements or not). This is all in spite of going through a restart just three weeks ago. I am a great fan of the program and they come across as here to stay for the foreseeable future.

[Post edited - Admin]
  4. chadarcy Member

Sorry everyone, but to follow forum rules I was not supposed to post my blog link but was allowed to post the specific screen shot. media: Tried the link but doesn't work. Please re-post for all of the non-believers as I too love this program and want others to see for themselves.
    I wouldn't necessarily call people non-believers, but are being safe with their money, and honestly, this is one of those programs that just seems to good to be true.

But as you and I know, it starts the very next day to prove itself when earnings start showing in your account.

Chad
  5. chadarcy Member

henry kurniawan: i Joined the program after i visit Chad blog, i earn 2.80$ each day now
    Sorry for the slow response Henry, I some how skipped over your post and finally just read it.

Great to have you on board and I want you to know to ask any questions about the program right in here if you don't mind. If you find problems with the system also feel free to post in here.

I want true experiences to be left in this thread so that know one is getting mislead by what JBP has to offer. No system is perfect and with its growth, lately there has been some limited downtime as they try to increase the server capacity.

Chad
  6. Graeme New Member

Personally, I think the biggest threat to JustBeenPaid is whether their infrastructure can keep up with their rapid growth, especially given the huge amount of processing that they must now be having to do every night. I hope they have made/are making their systems and processes very scalable!
  7. JPaskie Member

Well Graeme, with their massive growth they have about 6 or 7 paid job positions available now because they can afford to do so, so I think they're keeping up really well at the moment to the huge growth they are having! [IMG]

It's really good seeing it taking off like it is [IMG]
  8. chadarcy Member

Graeme,

You are right, it must be a pretty involved infrastructure which is handling all of the processing. I would say that, they seem to be handling the growth well, but have noticed some slow times when on the JBP website.

You mentioned that you have been through the restart and have some matrices. Did the restart hurt you much as far as the number that were converted over to the JSS side? Also are your Matrix positions cycling at all yet, and if so does it seem to be going at a decent time frame?

I have heard that the more active referrals you have the faster your matrix positions will expire, does this seem to be the case?

I am about a couple of weeks away from my 1st triplers to start expiring so the JSS side is going to be a new experience very soon.

chad
  9. Graeme New Member

Hi Chad,

Here's some details of how the reset affected me.

I originally bought 102 JSS-Tripler positions worth a total of $1020 at end of Feb 2012.

Just before the restart on May 25th, the value held in JSS-Tripler positions was slightly over $3300 (i.e. this is the amount I would have got if I simply let all the remaining positions mature and taken the money without compounding any of the profits). I was also due 26 JSS Matrix positions as a result of expired JSS-Tripler positions

During the restart, 47 of my JSS-Tripler positions were converted to 5 JSS matrix positions. The JSS-Tripler earnings lost was only $118 dollars as the number of days left on most of those JSS-Tripler positions converted was relatively small. However, there is also some lost potential in that that those 47 positions were also worth a potential 11 matrix positions, when in fact I was only given 5. This amounts to a further loss 6 matrix positions, which depending on whether I intended to buy premium placements to speed up the cycling process would represent a potentail loss of between $180 and $360 (the former is less as your lost return would be lower if you bought placements).

The outcome of this restart was therefore that considering only JSS-Tripler earnings, I lost just $118 out of $3300 (3.6%), OR considering both tripler earnings and matrix positions I lost and between $298 and $478 out of $3300 (9-14.5%).

So, yes, there is definitely value lost either way during a restart and this is not highlighted on the JustBeenPaid website. Having said that, in under 4 weeks after the restart I already have increased my JSS-Tripler value up to $4056 (considerably more than before the restart), and also have 5 additional matrix positions from the restart worth an extra potential $400-600 once they cycle.

What thing to point out is that there is a considerable delay between four tripler positions expiring and a new matrix appearing in your members area. JBP support are quoting 25-30 days (35-60 days for matrices from a restart). I'm not quite able to confirm if this is holding true yet but hopefully will be able to do so soon.
  10. JPaskie Member

Very informative to hear from someone who has been through a restart thank you very much for your input [IMG]

That is interesting to notice that you do actually receive a small loss through not getting anything from your expired triplers.

The JustBeenPaid website does explain that some of the cash amount due is converted into matrix positions during a restart - This isn't exactly 'lost' - only lost if you were only using triplers - Which isn't a great strategy.

If you were only using triplers you would have 'lost' that $118 but you know exactly where it is.

So considering both tripler and matrix positions I think it would be more accurate to say that in this case you do not actually lose $298 to $478 but $180 to $360.

But yes, the website could certainly do more about explaining about the restart - many people don't fully understand how it affects them, and this can lead to negative feelings about the program.
  11. JPaskie Member

I have been informed from the powers that be that the last restart was an odd one - Usually the money that would be lost from expired tripers turning into matrixes would be paid directly to your account.

But this restart was a strange one - it only acted on the cash amount due and nothing else.

Something like that is what I was told. To be completely honest (which I believe this forum deserves as opposed to other forums which are more like advertising forums), I'm not entirely happy with that answer - every restart is different apparantly some hit harder and some don't - the last one was a big one.

I wish the formula for the restarts was less unpredictable but I suppose that is hard to do with a program of this size and intensity.

Definitely something I will be including in my eBook, thanks very much.
  12. Graeme New Member

I haven't had enough experience yet to get a definitive opinion, but I am really beginning to think that maybe the focus for making money with JustBeenPaid need to be more on the generation and cycling of matrices, rather than JSS-Tripler earnings. Put another way, whilst decent money can be made through JSS-Tripler, you are always prone to restarts impacting your earnings, especially given the uncertain nature of the beast. If the focus moves towards cycling matrices then restarts become a good thing (it will help your existing matrices cycle, as well as increasing how many you have) and JSS-Tripler becomes just away of generating more matrices and helping to cycle existing ones (given that 50% will occupy positions in your own matrices). This is a much more satisfying way of looking at things.

Of course, the other potential big money earner is your commissions from referrals and your referrals' referrals buying new JSS-Tripler positions, especially when they are doing a lot of compounding. The thing is, after a restart, referrals will probably start compounding more to get earnings back up to pre-restart levels, so again, the restart is a good thing.

As I said, this probably depends on the ability to cycle matrices, which I haven't had enough real experience with yet. The one downside is the delay in new matrices being assigned to you, so it might take a while to get started. But once that trickle on matrices starts coming through, in theory, so should the money.
  13. JPaskie Member

JSS-Tripler is, and has always been, a feeder program for JSS.

I agree the focus is on JSS but the point of a feeder is to get people excited with a simple 2% daily promise so not to overwhelm and confuse them away from joining.

There is a bit of dishonesty sometimes surrounding the feeder, I agree, I think the best way to tackle this would be to have more responsible uplines such as myself and Chad.
  14. chadarcy Member

Graeme,

Thanks for the great responses, this is exactly what this thread needed to get a better view of how the restart and matrix side works. After hearing the details of how you were affected by the restart, I will admit that I was very surprised by the number of matrices that you received.

For having 47 triplers converted and only receiving 5 matrix positions sounds very low. I thought at a minimum it would have been 47 divided by 4 or roughly 11 matrices you would have recieved. I was way off in my understanding of the restart and need to go back and review the FAQ for the restart.

But what I do like is that after going through a restart you don't at all seem displeased and understand that this is what keeps the system going, and going strong! Sounds like you are doing very well, and thanks again for the great posts.

Please be active and share information when you can.

Chad
  15. JPaskie Member

No Chad, those triplers had almost expired, so the Cash Amount Due for all of them in total was only $118. $118 divided by 20 = 5 matrix positions.
  16. chadarcy Member

JPaskie,

Could you please describe to me and others who may have the same question, why is the $118 divided by 20.

Chad
  17. JPaskie Member

Because that's how much a JSS Matrix Position is worth/purchased for - $20, and cycles for $60
  18. chadarcy Member

Thanks JPaskie! Figured it was something simple and was just going over my head. I also noticed the FAQ has changed and they no longer have the calculations in the FAQ anymore. Has the location just changed?

Chad
  19. JPaskie Member

20. chadarcy Member

Your link answered my question! It was Question 14 that I could not find again which details an example restart before and after scenario. I was looking in a different FAQ section and this was not listed.

For those that get confused with the website, don't fuss too much about it, because I have been on it a lot myself and still can't find things easily when I need to.

Thanks again JPaskie, you have a great understanding of JBP and your referrals are going to be very lucky to have you. Wish I could have started with a strong upline. They can make all the difference in the world.

Chad