JustBeenPaid Reviews! Records Are Breaking!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, May 16, 2012.

1. JPaskie Member

Awww thanks Chad! Yep I put that little table in the eBook, which is finished btw! I should shoot you the end result.

Anyone who joins with me now doesn't have to worry so much about information overload from the site which is what I had difficulty with [IMG]
  2. chadarcy Member

JPaskie,

Thanks for the use of your ebook! All I can say is wow! You have done an excellent job, and this will definitely reduce the confusion that the JBP website creates, by like you said, "information overload".

I recommend for anyone interested in the JBP program to get in touch with JPaskie, and I am sure he will forward you his ebook!

Chad
  3. JPaskie Member

You think that's a piece of work, I've been working on my strategy guide to go with it.

I've spent the last 5 hours working with equations... my brain is so melted...
  4. brightwinner New Member

what about the matrix aspects of it
  5. Shop4Fun New Member

Do I need to place the ADs or click the Ads daily to get paid?
  6. JPaskie Member

Shop4Fun - I think you may be slightly confused, this is not a Get Paid To Click website, it is an Online Revenue Sharing Program. Did you sign up underneath me? If so you can expect a welcome email from me very soon with a copy of my eBool, that should explain everything [IMG]
  7. chadarcy Member

Shop4fun,

You really don't have to do much of anything to get paid daily. A tripler is what you initially purchase with your free $10 at signup. That tripler will start to earn you money the very next day, without having to do anymore.

Please ask more questions if you need answers, but I would recommend speaking with JPaskie and get your hands on his ebook that he just finished. Very easy reading and explains the details of getting started and what needs to be done on your end.

Chad
  8. Shop4Fun New Member

At the end of year, will jbp issue the 1099 form to each person for their profits?
  9. chadarcy Member

Shop4Fun,

No, there will be no 1099 form issued because JBP is best outside of the US. However you should still consult with a tax professional to see what is recommended for you. There are still earnings that uncle Sam is going to want to see!

Chad
  10. Shop4Fun New Member

Chad,
    You are right,
    People in Canada/ HongKong also can do JBP, right?
  11. chadarcy Member

Shop4Fun,

As far as I know there is no limitation to area. I think any country can sign up! Curious are you currently a member?

Chad
  12. Shop4Fun New Member

13. chadarcy Member

Well, feel free to keep asking questions and I will do my best to answer along with other members within this forum.

Chad
  14. chadarcy Member

brightwinner: what about the matrix aspects of it
    Could you please be more specific in your question, so that we can answer correctly.

Chad
  15. richardfedes New Member

Hi Chad ! i am really amazed with Just Been Paid ...Its a big buzz all over the internet.....i should say JBP Rocks..! [IMG]
  16. chadarcy Member

richardfedes: Hi Chad ! i am really amazed with Just Been Paid ...Its a big buzz all over the internet.....i should say JBP Rocks..!

Sure is amazing! And once again they have pulled through with what they have said they were going to do in the past.

They have now started the surf program within the site, and do give surf credits for every tripler you have purchased. Very smooth working surf exchange.

This is just more proof that JBP is here to stay!!

Chad
  17. knicky1 New Member

Hello everyone. I noticed JBP through Clixsense. I dont usually pay that much attention to the ads, but that one stood out for some reason. Signed up today just to see what it was like, then searched for a forum to see what the honest view was. In hindsight I should have done that the other way around, as I could have signed up through one of you guys. Sorry about that! Anyway, have absorbed some useful information reading through these posts, and will be reporting back with my progress.
  18. TonyUK New Member

JPaskie

Im interested in joining can you PM me please, i have a few strategy questions.
    Thanks
    Tony
  19. Curious,

Anyone have an issue with Payza bank transfers? I was using check system with Alertpay, but tried check with Payza and it was slower to arrive. So I tried bank transfer this week, and I got notice of delay from Payza and they offered to send a check without charging the $4.00 fee. It was over a week when I got notice, and since it took a week by mail, I figured I would stay with bank transfer. Now it has been another week and nothing. JBP transferred lightening fast, but I am not happy with Payza, never mind the 8% fees which start to hurt when you are withdrawing $1K a week. Anyone use Solid Trust since added given fee is less at 4%?

Success to all,
  20. JPaskie Member

Hi Knicky, glad to have you as part of the program [IMG] Yes, you are correct about doing things the wrong way around lol :p

It's a shame I couldn't be your sponsor - if you haven't spent any money in the program yet you could always sign up again under me using a different email, otherwise feel free to PM me and I can give you my email address for support anyway! [IMG]

Freebusiness, I have heard that people aren't happy with many of the pay processors, the current recommendation is to use STP, and they are searching for new processors to add to JBP. I recently made a withdrawal using STP, it took less than 24 hours and yes, they only charged 4% - definitely happy.