Kids are Back in School- How will you Jump Start Your Business?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by getcooking, Aug 24, 2009.

1. getcooking

getcooking New Member

It seems we always let our business slow down a bit during Summer. Does anyone have any ambitious ideas about diving back into business full throttle in September 2009? I didn't get to take much time off this Summer because I am doing a pre-launch. It feels like a race against the clock to capture your share of the market when a company is in its infancy stage. I can say, I have been waiting on 3 new team members to get going..... no more excuses [​IMG] I am sad Summer is coming to an end, but I am ready to work? How about you?

Please share your ideas on jump starting your business this Fall 2009?

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Mary,

Well, luckily my kids are done with college so I get to focus on my biz every day as much as I want.

My advice is to plan well and put in your time.

Remain passionately committed and never quit.

~Newbie Shield~

3. Sterlinggal

Sterlinggal New Member

Here, here!
    yes, I agree- never quit!

I plan to start the season off w/ a Sample sale- to clear out some of my sterling silver pieces and make room for new pieces from our brand new catalog- a nice sale always gets things rolling! Christmas is just around the corner!!

4. coffee

coffee New Member

My little guy just turned 20 months. He is up more and on the go more than ever. So, now I really have to dedicate the time to work.

Right now we are playing the game of 'keep putting him back to bed'. We recently converted his crib to a bed, now he can get in and out when he wants. Naps times and bed times are some times a chore. We have been doing this for about an hour now.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am sending my two youngest kids to a Christian school on Monday.... after homeschooling for all these years, I have to say, I am VERY excited about the thought of having HOURS to myself every day....

I get all tingly with excitement [​IMG] and have a list of things I want to get into as soon as I get settled into my new schedule.

Here is a partial list...

*) Found a few new CB products so that is on my list to build brand new campaigns with the One Week Marketing Plan,,,I LOVE OWM....[​IMG]

*) Redo my Log Furniture site as we have added a few new styles

*) Add pages to my SBI site every week

*) ...oh...and clean my house inbetween it all *she says rather unambitiously* [​IMG]

6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi M5,

Excited for you [​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~