Kimberley Hoffman's My Online Income System

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by woodyp, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Sarah101

Sarah101 New Member

Hi,
    I have also signed up with MOIS and I think it's really great for people who are just starting out in the Internet Marketing World, as it's very easy to follow. I am currently on day 26.

Well worth the money, I'd say.

Good Luck to everyone who's using it.

xx
  2. jmwe29

jmwe29 New Member

I, too, purchased MOIS and am very satisfied with the way it is set up. It was one that I researched first and couldn't find hardly any negative reviews. Like everyone else, it's slow, but very thorough. My only problem has been my tendency to get sidetracked with other offers and not sticking strictly to the plan. Once I figured out I was getting information overload mostly because of "bunny trails" I cut that out and am staying focused much better now.
  3. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

I am also a member of MOIS, and I am very pleased with it. I have learned alot, and still alot to go!![​IMG] The action plan is wonderful & the support on the forum is awesome. Good luck to everyone![​IMG]
  4. rosa41

rosa41 New Member

Hey, I started MOIS around 50 days ago. I had so much to learn just about basic computer stuff that I almost quit a few times. The frustration can be overwhelming but is not a good reason to give up. I told myself when I was most frustrated that this is the point where everyone else quits and that's why they don't succeed. I've found that to be very true in my life as a whole. I am now on day 25 and am moving much faster and liking it more and more. It really is a simple program and the support is outstanding. I have never had an email or question go unanswered and have always gotten the support I needed, no matter how brain dead my question seemed to be to me at the time.
    I just wanted to let people know that you cannot avoid the learning curve, it will get better and to never give up. My theory. Even if it takes me a full year to get through the 60 days I will know a lot more and be further ahead than someone who didn't finish. And I will definitely have some extra income to play with.
    Take Care
  5. MrMoney

MrMoney New Member

I am also a member of MOIS. I started last Wednesday evening (8 days ago), and am now on day 32 [​IMG] But I might have more time than most to invest. So it just kind of depends on how much time you have. The "assignments" aren't usually very hard to do, or time consuming. I really like it so far.
  6. Rysonia

Rysonia New Member

Hey I was looking through various work at home stuff (I'm a single mother and working at home, especially with the lack of jobs in my area would be a god send) when I ran across this forum and saw a link in this thread http://www.my-online-income-system.com/ and had a few questions if anyone could please answer them for me?

1. What is a MOIS? (Saw it mentioned many times but have never heard the term before)

2. What exactly is the job that this site entails?

3. Is it something that you have to buy products and sell it on the provided website or have to advertise a website that has products or...?

I lost everything to a scam a few months ago and am leery so want to make sure I get all details before I commit myself to anything. This sounds great, but what exactly is it?

I'm not needing to make thousands or anything... If i can find at home stuff where I can make $60 a day for 8 hours work I would be happy as a clam, happier even. I've already gathered up all sorts of survey info that people have listed... but if this is something realistic that I can do with the 47 bucks start up and a lot of hard work I would be willing... I just want to make sure there isn't a hidden catch behind the pretty start up page I guess. I only get on-call work at the local Police Department, so between them and my little girl something I could set my own hours for would be awesome. Time with her and me not feeling like I was leaving the people I have worked with for the past year and a half in the lurch... Please can any of you who have said you have experience with this site fill me in? I would be most grateful.

P.S. Sorry if this post is disjointed, was up all night with my lovely, darling, cranky 2 year old....
  7. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Rysonia-
    If you are interested in learning more about MOIS, there are plenty of reviews on this program. I can tell you that it is not a scam, and you can make money from it. It is not a "get rich quick" scheme, it takes time and effort, but it does work. MOIS has a hand-holding action plan that teaches you the basic fundamentals and how to make money using many available free tools. Good luck to you![​IMG]
  8. beans217

beans217 New Member

Hey,
    I'm also new to the system as well. I'm on day twenty three and I am impressed with the system. It gives great step by step instructions of what to do. I have written one article as well as one on squidoo. I think I know what to do, but I will know better as soon as i get really into things and start making some progress. Can't wait to see what else you post!
  9. simplyg

simplyg New Member

Yay MOIS!

I'm new as well and on day 25. I really like it and I'm learning so much.

I wish you all the best and I'm excited we're in this together!
  10. ThePaidGamer

ThePaidGamer New Member

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and currently on day 13 of the MOIS. Looking forward to sharing ideas with all of you
  11. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hey guys, I'm glad everyone is enjoying MOIS. I too think it is worth every penny, even the upgrade. I've gone through the entire 60 days and am pleased with the results!! Its definitely a great course for newbies, but only if you enjoy being told exactly what to do [​IMG]. Some people prefer to just learn all the information and put it together themselves.
  12. buckwild

buckwild New Member

I joined MOIS about 2 weeks and have made it to day 27. I have already made 2 sales and generated good traffice to my website, lens, articles. The step by step instructions are great especially for those new to online marketing. There is very little money to invest after purchasing the program.
    The one on one training is pushed hard by a third party but you don't need it. The MOIS system gives all the info you need.

Best of luck,
    Becky
  13. seraphim

seraphim New Member

MOIS is highly rated as a work at home opportunity. It seems reasonably priced to me and looks like a interesting opportunity.
  14. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

hello ladies and gents,i'm currently on day 35 i've gone further because i have loads of spare time but really i should be on day 13 i'm not sure if i should be going this fast i have had 1 article published on azine articles, i have a few on squidoo i do think i need to brush up on them but hey i'm new to this hope i make some money i haven't up graded yet i only had the free web site anyone know how they work because when i click on it the online programe comes up nothing about me hhhmmm well here goes nothing.andrea
  15. 040107

040107 Member

buckwild: I joined MOIS about 2 weeks and have made it to day 27. I have already made 2 sales and generated good traffice to my website, lens, articles. The step by step instructions are great especially for those new to online marketing. There is very little money to invest after purchasing the program.
    The one on one training is pushed hard by a third party but you don't need it. The MOIS system gives all the info you need.

You're barely halfway thru and already made money. Congrats![​IMG]
  16. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

well done you keep up the good work nice one![​IMG]
  17. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

H ,this must be a really good programme so many people are doing it hope it really does work.
  18. speed67

speed67 New Member

I have a really stupid and embarrassing question. I just joined MOIS about an hour ago. I even joined the upgrade. Can anyone please tell me if I can do MOIS1 online? When I joined MOIS2 it gave me a direct link to MOIS2 but not 1. Did I screw up somewhere? And roughly how loong does it take to get the packages in the mail?
  19. buckwild

buckwild New Member

It looks like many people have had some success with MOIS. It does take a little while but if you put in the work it will pay off. The best part is once you do the articles, blogs, lenses they will stay online for a long time generating you money without you having to do more work.

You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be.
  20. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

i'm currently doing the first part i haven't upgraded yet this takes 60 days i'm on day 39 i'm suposed to be on day 17 hope i'm not going too fast i haven't made any dosh yey i took the free website until i get the hang of it hope you do well on this there's loads of good ideas for you .
    kind regards andrea