Kimberley Hoffman's My Online Income System

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by woodyp, Feb 25, 2009.

1. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Hey speed67,

Just contact the MOIS helpdesk - let me know if you can't find their email (not sure I should give it out in the forum in case of spam etc.)

You will need to send a copy of your receipt but just wait for them to ask you for it.

Don't think you screwed up - otherwise that means I screwed up - and I never do that!

I think everything should be available online - so don't expect to receive any packages (the boxes and discs they show on the website are just for illustrative purposes - don't worry though, you're not missing out!)

Good luck,

IP
  2. speed67

speed67 New Member

Hi Innerpeace,
    Thank you for your reply, I can't locate it anywhere, is ther anyway you could PM it to me please? Once again, thank you for your help.
  3. speed67

speed67 New Member

Hey Innerpeace,
    Never mind on the above post! I found it! Thank you for the offer though!

Speed67
  4. bolbcat

bolbcat New Member

Hello, I am on day 32 and I still have not made a sell but I can feel one comeing. It is a great program and I have learned a lot. I know it takes time and the best thing to do is stay positive and dedicated. This forum has also answered a lot of questions and also given me more advice. good luck to all!
  5. TrinaJ

TrinaJ New Member

I feel like I need to jump on the bandwagon, too. I'm using My Online Income System (MOIS) and have been very satisfied with the day-to-day approach. As everyone else has said, I'm working my way through the program, doing a little something each day. No sales yet, but I'm seeing hits to my website, my Squidoo lenses, and I just started a blog. I did quite a bit of research before starting, so I was pretty confident that this was a "real" program. So far, so good.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

TrinaJ: No sales yet, but I'm seeing hits to my website, my Squidoo lenses, and I just started a blog.
    Congrats to you - hits will eventually lead to sales... you are on the right track.[​IMG]
  7. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

I must say that this is an essential buy if you have limited knowledge of internet marketing & is a steal at $50 or ??30, they're giving it away !
    The only off putting thing is that, Kimberley & co. keep sending emails, nearly evry day, about the next best thing & I find that quite annoying to say the least.
    It's still a must buy for newbies & beginners - MOIS.

Mark [​IMG]
  8. thebart

thebart New Member

Whether it is MOIS, another system or a ton of free research online. There is nothing that sets you up for success more than good information. Don't be afraid to invest the time upfront and you will see the benefits on the back end.
  9. paulval

paulval Guest

Believeme, the system works great and i recommend it to anyone starting out in this business. it is a great first stepping stone for a lucerative online career......dont forget to get good at it and then expand and create multiple streams.
  10. eytanfb

eytanfb New Member

i started MOIS last week and i am already on day 24. It is a lot of work but I enjoy doing the stuff so I highly recommend it
  11. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

I joined MOIS a few weeks ago and I have no complaints other than I wish I could read faster.
  12. tandre

tandre New Member

I am just starting the MOIS system and they have contacted me for an advanced tutorial training and mentoring course with 1:1 help and training.

This is likely to cost $2000 but they practiclly guarantee that it will get me quickly to several thousand dollars a month.

Has anyone done this. Please comment as I would like to know what people think before I take such a step and load up my card again.
  13. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Do not spend thousands of dollars on this, trust me. You do not need to!
  14. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

Awesome! sounds like I stumbled across the right system! I am a complete beginner, took the chance and it sounds like the right one.
    It's good to hear that it does take a while, as I have just completed day 30 and was worried I had not seen $$ yet.
    I found the amount of reading a bit of an over load at first as much of it didn't sink in, so I had to go back to it when it was at a more relevant time for that piece of information.

Good luck every one! Cheers to financial freedom!
  15. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

So what benefits did you get from upgrading to vip?
  16. mainer64

mainer64 Guest

ok ihave read every post on this subject HAS ANYONE GOT A CHECK YET FROM THIS PROGRAM?????? i work at mcdees , i have been there 1 1/2 yrs AND I WANT OUT !! im 46 yrs old and would like an at home business. or is this " oh ill take your $$ honey you just keep working to earn it back, " has anyone seem a chk in their acct yet from this??????
  17. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

Hey Mainer64,

I won't lie to you, no I have not had a single sale yet. I am only just starting to get hits on my articles etc. I am not that quick at writing articles and ezine articles take at least 7 days to publish so the cylce really doesn't have a chance to get going for quite some time. By the sound of it you need at least 10 articles linked to as many blogs and so forth so I am not expecting miracles any time soon.

It sounds to me like you are somewhere you really need to get out from so for the cost of my online income system to get you started and give you some education of what is possible would be silly not to give it a go!

If you put as much energy into your new home business as you probably are now hateing the job your in then you should do well!

Don't pay for any more than what you have to, and then you really don't have anything to lose!

Hope this helps!
  18. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Tandre,

No need to spend $2,000 on a marketing program.

Learn everything you can for free for a few months and do some experimenting. Then you might purchase three or so premium programs.

I wouldn't spend more than $100 on any given program unless it's due to monthly fees for something like Wealthy Affiliate.

~Newbie Shield~
  19. nuronerd

nuronerd New Member

I am impressed with all the positive feedback, but why is no one talking about the money they have made already? I'm new and may be missing something, but that does seem a bit strange. Also, how much more money do I have to spend once I join? You know, to make money.
  20. tamilee

tamilee New Member

I too am a member of mois. Actually after you join you do not have to spend anything extra! I agree that it is a great program. It does take a lot of effort though, but if your persistant It will pay off!