Kimberley Hoffman's My Online Income System

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by woodyp, Feb 25, 2009.

1. mschuerer

mschuerer New Member

So, what happened to WoodyP, the originator of this thread?

I started MOIS in September and made my way through the first 30 days in about three weeks. I have learned so much and work at it part-time while I still work a full-time job. I am working my way home. My #1 goal is to be able to quit the full-time job and work at home full time.

I'm on day 32 today. Haven't made a penny yet, but know all the hard work is going to pay off soon!
  2. eytanfb

eytanfb New Member

I am on the 37th day not made a single dime off of it yet but the content it teaches is more than enough of its value and I'm sure by the time I finish the 60 day action plan I will be making sales so keep it up MOIS lovers.
  3. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Hey guys,

I didn't know this thread existed!

Anyway, I'll try not to say too much as people will be sick of me raving on about MOIS.

What I will say is this:

If you buy MOIS, there is no need to pay for anything else.

On occasion, 'Kim's 60 day action plan will recommend a product. It is purely a recommendation - NOT something you have to do to be successful.

When you're first starting out, it's better concentrating on the action plan's free methods. From my own experience, I was not ready to purchase these 'recommendations' at that early stage.

And a cynical person would say, they're only recommending these products because they make more money off you by doing so!

So if you're going to make the purchase, keep your credit/debit card well away from the computer afterwards - at least until you've completed the 60 day action plan or are starting to make sales consistently.

And ignore the emails from Kimberley Hoffman - there's no good advice in them - they're just trying to sell more products to you. Of course, these emails might be more relevant when you're making money on a consistent basis, but until then...

Anyway, that's my advice.

And by the way - it does work if you put the effort in. I've made over $120 from one of my product niches in the last two days (without paying for any of Kim's 'recommendations'!)

On a side note, I've just bought One Week Marketing so I can see what that has to offer when I get some free time - but in the mean time, you can't go too far wrong with MOIS.

mschuerer, eytanfb - keep working the plan and you'll get your first sales soon!

All the best for 2010 to all,

IP
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Well said innerpeace! What you shared can pretty much be said about ANY program you use, including the OWM.

Congrats![​IMG]
  5. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

Ah yes, this is a pretty great Clickbank product I reviewed awhile back. It shows you how you can make and OK amount of money on the internet, but it doesn't really go into how you can be topping the big bucks to live and retire.

That's the goal right? I'm sure we all have different goals.
  6. beto86

beto86 New Member

new member here and i also just bought mois [​IMG]
  7. Kimber2010

Kimber2010 New Member

Hi,

I'm new here and I just bought MOIS - sounds promising.

I've read several posts here about MOIS and it looks like you don't have to spend any more money besides the purchase price, except for the monthly web hosting of about $10/month, which is OK.

But my question is this - they are offering me the chance to upgrade to VIP membership for just $37, and they will give me 13 additional free websites to generate more income. But what I want to know is -- does this mean that I would have to pay monthly web hosting for all 13 websites, which would be about $130/month? Has anyone already done this? Because being a TOTAL newbie, I'm a little nervous about doing this until I actually learn the program and get my feet wet. I'm afraid I would be paying for this hosting and not making any money for awhile. Of course, this may pay off down the road, but I would like to hear if anyone has done this and if they think it is a good idea or not, for someone like me who has never done any work-at-home programs before and knows nothing yet about how it all works.

Thanks for your help!
  8. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

woodyp
    Hi,

I am a recent member of MOIS and so far I have been extremely pleased with the whole concept. I am on about day 32 of the program. I have tried many different Online Money Making Businesses over the last several years and wasted a lot of time and money. This is by far the best thing I have come across. It is very detailed and informative, and easy for the lay person to understand. The lay out is pretty much Idiot Proof. If you are serious about wanting to make money at home on the internet, then this is the place to start.[​IMG]
  9. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

Kimber2010
    Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I upgraded to the VIP membership just so I would have more access and control over my website. The free website they offer you will work just starting out, but you will not have as much control over it as far as editing and adding your own content. I would recommend the upgrade to the paid website. I would also recommend that you get a personal domain. It will look much better, and it is very cheap. I believe that it the cost was only about 10 for a year membership. I can change that if want to later in order to keep that domain name.

VIP membership also gives you a slew of more information on promoting your business. Like I said in my previous post, this is by far the best system that I have ever seen for new people or people who are just tired of plain looking for a legitimate way to make money online.

I started working this system about a week ago, but I was gung ho about getting it finished and was not working away from my home so I had extra time. I have put the effort and time in to learn the system fast and have gone through the majority of the program already. If you do exactly what they say, it is fail proof.

After implementing most of the things that they teach you already, I have already started seeing results.
  10. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

Kimber2010
    Kimber2010

I meant for that last post to be for you. I apologize. I am new to this forum as well, and still learning the ropes here.
  11. Kimber2010

Kimber2010 New Member

Thanks, Jennifer. I'm excited about this!
  12. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

I have completed the MOIS program. I did it in record time probably, but I was just that excited about it. I have tried a lot of things in the past, and was never able to get a thing out of them. This program takes you by the hand and walks you through it every step of the way.

I agree with all the others, this was absolutely the best investment that I ever made.
  13. kieran87

kieran87 New Member

Hey, ive made the same mistake speedy67 made on the last page and cant access the members area.
    the only email i got was from clickbank to say that the transactions gone through.
    ive just sent an email to their support.
    is there any link i can follow or was i supposed to get emailed something other than my receipt from clickbank?
    any helps greatly appreciated, im keen to get started ASAP
  14. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

It's very happy to see that everyone has positive Feedback on MOIS.

I have been doing Affiliate marketing for 3 years now.
    What I mostly learned from MOIS is Keep working consistently.
  15. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Looks like another course on affiliate marketing, am I right? Is it geared more towards those who don't know how to make money online? I may look into this course a little more and suggest it to some of my ezine subscribers.

I always like to find good, solid programs that actually DELIVER on their promises. Hard to find these days I'd say.
  16. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

It tells you three big concepts of online marketing.

I just followed what programs said to do.
    And keep doing it for 3 months without making any profit.

Some day after 4months of using this systems,
    I started make money daily basis, (ex $30 less a day)

One system is set,

It is auto pilot.

What I've been doing is just simple as said.
    consistent work!

Happy day everyone~
  17. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Addition to my message.

As you can see I have stopped doing forum marketing for 2 years.
    I restarted this year because my earning went down from

$50 to $30

So my key point is 'be hungry all the time'^^