Labella Gift Baskets Consultant

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by angelsallaround, Jan 27, 2010.

1. angelsallaround

angelsallaround New Member

Hello,

I am not sure if any of you are familiar with Labella Gift Baskets, but I would like to give some information on them.

We are a Gift Basket & Flower Company that is seeking for people that want to make part-time of full-time income. There are no start up fees. All work can be done strictly at home. All you need is your computer and phone to work.

This is a great opportunity for women to join one of the fastest growing businesses reaching a multi billion dollar level and enjoy being part of this industry.

We offer:
    Bi-weekly pay
    Bonuses
    FREE Personal Mentoring Coach
    Toll-Free Number for Support
    Free Prescription card and pet card

Rated as one of the top 20 businesses to successfully operate out of your own home by Small Business Opportunities Magazine, the gift basket industry provides a secure profession and profitable income for people like you.

http://mylabellabaskets.com/careerinfo.html

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. mainer64

mainer64 Guest

hello angel, i am looking for an oppertunity something like this, could you give me more info? such as... how long have they been in business? where is this home based at? are they with the better business bureus? thank you hope to hear from you soon sincerely mainer64

3. angelsallaround

angelsallaround New Member

Hello mariner64,

Sorry about the long delay in replying to you. They have been in business for a little over a year. They are not currently listed with the bbb. I have been enjoying working the business, and you can email me and I will send you the link to get additional information. my email is angelslabellabaskets@yahoo.com