Landing Page

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by luckey4321, Jan 21, 2009.

1. luckey4321

luckey4321 New Member

Good afternoon,

I'm new to this so please be gentle with me. I want to create a landing page for my website but don't know exactly how to go about accomplishing the task.

Can you create a landing page from photoshop or word?

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I don't advise you to use word, it will create unnecessary html code.
    Try this free html editor: http://www.net2.com/nvu/

The interface is like MS Word.

The landing page should contain the solution that you can provide to the users.

3. Seth

Seth New Member

luckey4321: Good afternoon,

I'm new to this so please be gentle with me. I want to create a landing page for my website but don't know exactly how to go about accomplishing the task.

Can you create a landing page from photoshop or word?

You can easily CREATE ONE at weebly or blinkweb ..

Google it : ) its simple like DRAG and DROP

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Check out Download.com. You can get a lot of free trial stuff there, including fully functional web design software.

You might also want to consider learning how to use NVU (a free HTML editor), and you can get free templates at OSWD.org

5. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

I would also create a wordpress.com blog, they look great, can have a ton of content, and are free to have. Another plus is that Ezine will accept them as a link. You can also do a lot with a squidoo lens.

6. s12345

s12345 New Member

hey there i think landing pages are great ideas why because they pre-sell the product and put your visitor in tune with the product

hope you find a good program!![​IMG]

7. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

I agree with the posts from our friends above. You can use Wordpress, Weebly or Blinkweb to create your landing page. Simply choose which of those is most appealing tool for you. Remember though that it is critical to have an autoresponder form on your landing page to collect the information on the lead who's landed on your page. Your autoresponder will do the following up automatically for you. I use Aweber for mine: http://www.aweber.com as it is very user friendly.