landing page?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by manager2006, Sep 18, 2006.

1. manager2006

manager2006 New Member

I write an ebook and I will sell in Ebay or online.
    I haven't any idea to that. Can one have an idea to do this process?
  2. in_flu_ence

in_flu_ence New Member

what type of advice do you need?
    Software for ebook? or the process of ebaying?
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Lassaad, and welcome to the forum!

Here's one way you can find out what you need to know. Type the following key phrases, including the quotation marks, into the Google search box:

1. "how to write an ebook"
    2. "selling on ebay"
    3. "selling online"

You will be served thousands of pages with useful information on each of those queries.

Read and study as much as you can about what's involved in each category. Eventually the veil of mystery will be lifted and you'll begin to see the playing field for what it is.

Good luck.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'm not sure if you are saying that you have already written an ebook, or plan to write an ebook.

You CAN use Ebay to promote your ebook, but to increase the value of your ebook, embed the ebook with links to affiliate products. That way, if your ebook doesn't sell for very much money, you can make that up by promoting affiliate products.

Another way you might want to consider promoting your ebook is through You have to pay about $50 to get your ebook on Clickbank, but if it is a good enough ebook, you can find lots of peoplel to help you promote it through Clickbank's affiliate program.
  5. manager2006

manager2006 New Member

I need the process of ebaying:
    creditcard and landing page
    how to let people pay you?
    how to let them uploaded the ebook?
  6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can ask them to pay through Paypal and sell the ebook in PDF format
  7. druzilla

druzilla New Member

they can pay via pay pal..
    after they have paid send them the download link via email
  8. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Quoting: manager2006I need the process of ebaying:
    creditcard and landing page
    how to let people pay you?
    how to let them uploaded the ebook?

You can accept any form of payment you want (money order, cashiers check etc...) but of course almost everyone on ebay has a pay pal account. And with an instant download book that you're offering, it's better to get instant payment.

As far as selling the ebook try to create a virtual book cover if you don't already have one. This gives the prospect something visual to look at when they're reading your page.

And as druzilla mentioned, just make it clear that you will email the ebook once payment is received and confirmed.
  9. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Make it into a pdf file and then make a page wher it can be downloaded once you receive payment
  10. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

make your ebook very usefull for people to buy it...