Latest Email to Members from Juan Fernandez

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Caterina, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

In case you haven't seen it yet, this just showed up in my inbox....

Ad Surf Daily, Inc.
    IMPORTANT UPDATE
    Monday, July 28, 20089:15pm Eastern Standard Time

To All ASD Members:

This is Juan Fernandez, CEO of Ad Surf Daily, Inc. with another exciting and Important Update for you on our Website system upgrade project.

We are well on our way to putting the upgraded ASD system back on line. Like all similar major online & offline technical upgrade projects of this magnitude, the scope of the work expanded dramatically as ASD and Webworld Technologies started the implementation.

But even though it was a massive undertaking for any large company to deal with, both the Webworld and ASD programmers are completely up to the task. Currently there are a total of 5 top level highly skilled programmers working non-stop on the project, and most of the loose ends are tied up.

The ASD system program now sits on a very fast database, which is designed to expand in size almost infinitely and at extremely high speeds of growth. Currently we are almost at the end of re-configuring a great deal of computer code that was designed to work with the old database, so that it now works with the new vastly bigger and better database.

Think of it as the software version of having to create all new cables to plug into your new bigger and faster personal computer, but in this case there are hundreds of them and we are dealing with a "super computer". But, the good news is that when this evolution is over ASD members will have a very fast and smooth running original version of the ASD program.

As stated previously, the awesome ASD "Version 2" is in the final planning stages and work will commence shortly. No details about Version 2 are available yet for ASD members, but we can tell you this...it will be like having a fully loaded beautfiul and powerful Maserati that will be very fun to drive at high speeds along the super-highway of success that ASD is now entering!

POSITIVE NOTICE: As I have stated and promised before, ASD is continuing to give all our members a "Global Credit" for daily surfing requirements during the entire period that the Website has been having problems and/or been offline due to this major upgrade process.

Andy and I continually thank all of your for your ongoing understanding and patience.

It will definitely be worth the wait, as we are now in the home stretch to a Victory Finish for all of us. Sincerely, Juan Fernandez
    ASD Chief Executive Officer

_______________________ p.s. - Please do not reply to this email with any questions or comments, as your replies will not be read at the reply email address.
  2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I was on the call tonight also and Andy said, "I hope you have all enjoyed your paid vacation". That is so true. Some people have been getting pretty upset about it but we are going to get paid. Where else can you not work and get paid?

I am a medical transcriptionist and I get paid by production. If I take a vacation or just don't work a day I am not getting paid. I only get paid if I produce something.

No hype. ASD wants us to succeed.

Becky
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

westfam11: I am a medical transcriptionist and I get paid by production.

Hey I'm on the other end Dictating into the telephone!

There is a reason for "the rush" to get this major IT Upgrade in Place soon...

In a matter of 2 weeks, ASD is Launching its Television Infomercial "Opportunity America" in Canada through MyLeadsNetwork.

ASD's Computer Upgrade/Website needs to function absolutely smoothly by that time...

Not good if you got a TV show Advertisement and a "Website Down" scenario simultaneously.
  4. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Becky

Can you tell us more about what was said on the call? It was impossible to get onto the call - system would not let me in. TIA
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

westfam11: I was on the call tonight also and Andy said, "I hope you have all enjoyed your paid vacation". That is so true. Some people have been getting pretty upset about it but we are going to get paid.

I was getting very impatient waiting for the site to go back up,
    I was listening to my other business team call last night so missed
    Andy's call.

BUT now that I know we will be reimbursed for all this time the site is down I can probably be patient again[​IMG]

Becky you do med transcription and I do medical billing plus organize Doctors offices, small world......[​IMG]

Nice having an additional income with ASD

Terri

PS what else was said on the call??
  6. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

jgiesbrecht: Becky

Can you tell us more about what was said on the call? It was impossible to get onto the call - system would not let me in. TIA

Hi all,

I did take some notes, albeit sketchy, but here is a general outline:

Mike from Web Tech spoke and let everyone know that his goal is to have the site up by Thursday (at the latest) of this week. Once it's up, it will be running a new database using the MS SQL platform and they will merge the two sites. Web Tech is already involved in the development of Vers. 2. Mike also informed the audience that he is involved personally with ASD and met the ASD executives in Miami.

He handed the call back to Juan who reiterated that they are working hard to get the site up and running. He had empathy for all of us during this time and asked that we continue to be patient as this would be well worth it. Juan then introduced Allen who gave an overview of what ASD is all about. My impression was that Allen was reading from a script, but that's ok. To each their own.

Call went back to Juan who handed it over to Andy. Andy reitereated the tremendous growth that the company has gone through and gave his support by saying we would all be credited for surfing while the site has been down.

There were a couple of nice testimonials from a man and lady who only joined the company in January and they talked about what a wonderful opportunity this has been.

They gave away 6 ad packs (250, 500, 750 - I believe) on the teleconference and 6 on the web conference.

Someone then asked that if anyone had good pictures of Andy with the Award he was presented in Washington to send them via email in the ASD web conference room - that seemed a bit odd that there is no official picture from when Andy received it, but what do I know.

The call went about one hour.

Finally, I may have some of the order out of place, but in general, that's my recollection.

Hope it helps.

Mike