Lay Off Your Boss

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by pingbotan, May 27, 2007.

1. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

The Web site presentation is attractive and the copywriting is compelling. It just might be the "right" opportunity for some people.

Hermas

3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah I've read about it on other forums, but haven't purchased it myself.

4. 040107

040107 Member

Does looks interesting.

I think that's Keith Wellman's dad huh?[​IMG]

Keith Wellman is a young and new rising marketer who've sprung up in the pass year or so. It looks like Keith has been teaching his dad how to make money online and seems like his dad is doing just fine.

This goes to prove that it's never too late to start and the market is never saturated.

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

It look like a internet marketing ebook.
    It seems like it has all the knowledge about internet marketing.

6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I purchased it when it came out. It is ok, but I found that its not very detailed. I would have liked to see more detailed, step by step instructions on how to make money.

7. cricfan

cricfan New Member

a lot of the internet marketing products lack practical application of what is taught in the e-books

and by this I mean a live action example of the methods mentioned in the book so that the reader can go out & implement those techniques...

8. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Nope, never used it and never will. I am more than happy with the program I use! But if this is for you then go for it, it may be a great thing for you, just don't rush into anything without being FULLY informed.

9. ipodnano7

ipodnano7 New Member

Is it like an affiliate business?

10. rglar6

rglar6 New Member

Havent' tried it but do your research. If you are new to internet marketing the fine detail is what you need to get started and in the right direction.

11. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Yes, i agree with rglar6.
    It is best to have more detail in Internet Marketing, if you are a newbie.