Leader vs Follower vs Autonomous - which one are you?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by greenion, Feb 25, 2010.

1. greenion

greenion New Member

In business as in life in general, people usually fall into the black, white or gray category. And by each I mean, either your a leader, a follower or your autonomous. *Personally, I am working on being the latter.

You see, too often there are leaders who do not know how to lead and followers who do not know how to follow. *This is something that I've seen when I was involved in a Network Marketing company a while back.

So, to a certain degree I have a bit more respect for the autonomous who would much rather go it alone and on their own terms.

And part of the reason why I am pursuing making a living online, is for that exact same reason.

Well, now that I have posted this, any opinions (not advice) on this topic?
  2. wahgo

wahgo New Member

I think anyone working at home has to be autonomous because what works for one person does not necessarily work for another. You have to find your own way out in this world, not matter what you are doing.
  3. OnlineIncome

OnlineIncome New Member

I think working online at home would have to be Autonomous. As you set your own targets and go about marketing doing things at your pace and do exactly what you want to do.

However, managing your own website could make you a leader in the online world.