Leanology

Discussion in 'Health' started by MAP, Apr 6, 2008.

1. MAP

MAP New Member

Hello Everyone,

Leanology is a completely new approach to weight lose. It is not just another pill but a weight loss program that's been proven to help reduce weight from fat in a major clinical study.

If you have tried all different ways to lose weight without success, maybe its time to look at leanolgy.

Just let me know if you want some information?

To your health & wellness

John

2. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi,

I wanted to tell you about a very real success story from a person we shared Leanology with not too long ago.

Her name is Daphne and she purchased the Leanology Starter Kit, which includes not only the Nutritional Shakes and Weight loss capsules, but the Leanology Coach?„? Success Guide and the Leanology Coach?„? Audiobook that takes you step-by-step through your weight loss program.

So Daphne took her weight loss program serious and after the first 4 weeks she had lost 8 lbs and 3 inches off her waist!

This is a real story folks and Daphne will now be sending in her awesome success story to the company and if her story is choosen the best of 2008...she will win incredible prizes and have her story published in the companies monthly journal magazine. She is now also taking the next step and becoming a Business Affiliate with the company...she is having so many people asking her what she has done lately and sharing the products, that she decided to turn this into a business for herself from her own success...that's as good as it gets!!

One thing I would also like to mention about Daphne is that she is partially disabled caused by a stroke.

Wish her well and I will update everyone on whether she wins the best success story of 2008 or not.

Cheers,

John

3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

It is great to see another Trivita person here besides me.

Leanology is just one of the many products that Trivita offers. Trivita is my passion. My husband has used Leanology for weight loss, I use it as a very healthy, quick and nutritional breakfast. The Trivita products are thoroughly tested by universities and some are patented as well.

Our new national sales director, Terry Newsome, lost over 200 lbs. with this product.

People interested in Trivita as a business will learn about what Cooperative Marketing is, where Trivita gets all the customers via TV, radio and newspaper adveritising, then we members can purchase the customers for life with Trivita doing all the follow up about 14 times a year via the Vita Journal and the Trivita catalog that customers receive in the mail and also receive a weekly email update on health issues.

This company has been in business over 9 years and the founding co. , Ellis Media, over 36 years.

4. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi Anna,

Yes indeed...TriVita is a breath of fresh air in this often uncertain online/offline business world we are all part of.

I personally use the Leanology shakes for a quick nutritional lunch...I always seem to be rushed at that time. We had an amazing success story from Daphne, who is part of our group. She has lost 8lbs and 3 inches off her waist in a month and going strong.

Yes the cooperative marking is another first by TriVita, as well as the Media Acquistion Program ( MAP ).

TriVita is an Elite among businesses, one that I reccommend without any fear of the company crashing a year later...they truely are a Giant success!

I'm really glad you shared this here Anna and hope you drop in again when you can to share any success stories you have had or any of your group members with TriVita and the products!

Bye for now...

Cheers

John

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Did you see one my ads? The subject line and capture page are : A Breath of Fresh Air

Just wondering since you used that phrase LOL!

I have NEVER heard anyone complain or say anything bad at all about Trivita and their products. There are people who could not afford to buy customers and/or promote this, but I have never heard one person ever say the company and products are anything but First Class. That alone is a testament!

The Leanology has alot of Omega3's and is the healthiest liquid meal substitute I have ever seen.

Trivita is well known for their other products as well - like the sublingual B12 and Optima products - both of which my husband and I use. One of my downline has 4 herniated discs and said that the Optima Flex is the only thing that gives him immediate relief. He will probably be doing a testimonial for Trivita.

6. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi Anna,

No I didn't see any of your ads, but I like your style!! lol

I agree and have also never seen any negativity about TriVita, only positive comments and great success stories on their products.
    I am also taking the Sublingual B-12 as well as the Nutritional shakes. I am looking at starting with the Super Antioxidant.

It is so good to hear that a member in your group has alos had success, definately have them send that story into TriVita.

There is also a new product coming out in July called Nutra Fruits...this is going to be a very successful product I'm sure.

Cheers,

John

7. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi Everyone,

I must apologize for the post I made here yesterday...I was not thinking and put a link in the post for a Consumer's weight loss report, of course it was deleted and I received a warning...and rightly so!

So what I did was include that now in my signature for you to see and get that free report if you want.

Once again I apologize...I must have had a brain laps or something...lol

Happy reading

Cheers,

John

8. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

MAP: Hi Anna,

No I didn't see any of your ads, but I like your style!! lol

I agree and have also never seen any negativity about TriVita, only positive comments and great success stories on their products.
    I am also taking the Sublingual B-12 as well as the Nutritional shakes. I am looking at starting with the Super Antioxidant.

It is so good to hear that a member in your group has alos had success, definately have them send that story into TriVita.

There is also a new product coming out in July called Nutra Fruits...this is going to be a very successful product I'm sure.

Cheers,

John
    Leanology has now come out with the Leanology Chews, which taste great and are good between meals to suppress appetite and burn fat.

Nutra Fruits is out and I've been taking it for a week now. I just mix it in with my Leanology shake. It is excellent and contains numerous fruits, like acaii, blueberry, mangoosteen, pomengranate, the list goes on. Nutrafruits is something I need to send to my kids in college. They ate better when they were younger and I worry about them getting enough fruits in their diet.

I am not on a diet, but the Leanology shakes are really excellent and very high in nutritional value. I have never found another liquid meal with the quality of nutrients, including omega 3's, that this one has.

I do prefer putting this in a blender with water and ice and also add strawberries or pineapple at times.

9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I did a blog on Leanology tips and hints

10. Sundance

Sundance New Member

Is this MLM or just a one level affiliate program? It looks great no matter what it is.

Steve

11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Steve,

Leanology is one of the products that is sold by a company called "Trivita".

There is a business opportunity and you can also just sign up as an affiliate. Here is a thread from the work-at-home-forum about Trivita.

TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

If you have any questions, let me know.

Becky

12. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Sundance: Is this MLM or just a one level affiliate program? It looks great no matter what it is.

Steve

Trivita has over 50 products and Leanology shakes, capsules (excellent fat burner) and chews are just one line. This is a unique business that uses Cooperative Marketing, so it is not MLM or affiliate marketing. In a previous post I see the thread here I started is referenced.

In addition there will be a huge launch of the Sonoran Bloom line in late March 09, which will also start something in addition to the Cooperative Marketing aspect. There will be a "Share and Earn" program rolled out, so people that like to directly sell product vs. utilizing the Cooperative Marketing model to their leads can now have this option as well.