Legit Work at home job

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Northplayer13, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Northplayer13

Northplayer13 New Member

Anybody found a legit work at home job? I would like to be able to do it 7+ days aweek for NO start up cost.
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

The only one I know of with no start up costs is called Cognigen. However, you have to know how to sell, so it might be a challenge.
  3. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

What's Cognigen getagrip? [​IMG]
  4. cori_willers

cori_willers Guest

Most programs online ask for a start up fee. Nothing is free these days! If you want to make lots of money, you have to pay something! Most of the prices are pretty reasonable for what you are getting though!
  5. twnuck

twnuck New Member

It will be difficult to find any program that doesn't at least require starting capital ($30 to $100 per month). Once you get started though there are many free ways to grow your business if you have the time and skills. But, if you can't come up with at least $50 per month to get started then I suggest you spend your time learning right now and not doing. Otherwise you will be disappointed in your outcomes.

I would work a job, any job and save at least a year's worth of fees for your chosen business. Then, get started and find a mentor to follow. Because you already have the fees saved up you won't feel as bad when you don't make a sale in your first month - or six months for that matter!

This is a marathon and not a sprint!

Good luck,

6. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

It looks like he/she is looking more for a job than a 'program" or business.

There are lots of companies that hire and I believe we have a list here. Companies like west, alpine, liveops, etc. You will want to have resume put together and ready when you apply.
  7. robertarcter

robertarcter New Member

Has anyone had a "good" or successful experience with an online business with zero start up costs??

8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Depends on your skills and where you stay. In US, there are many opportunities
  9. sairashab

sairashab New Member

when we are working from home with companies like project pay day or average joe income package, how do we fill out our tax forms?
  10. sairashab

sairashab New Member

No one has any idea?
  11. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

If your looking for a few hundred dollars a month you could try surveys. You can make that much with no costs.
  12. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Thanks to the increasing access of the internet all across the world, millions of people are looking for opportunities where they can make good amount of money sitting at home and transcription service is one legit work from home option amongst all. It is not at all difficult to start a work from home transcription business. Compared to many other home-based businesses, the start-up costs are relatively low in transcription services.
  13. angelsallaround

angelsallaround New Member

If you are looking for work from home jobs, and not a business. There are several that I have worked for such as liveops, service800, alpine access, teletech. So if you are looking I would at least start with these. Some do require you to pay for a background check, but not all.
  14. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

I don't see how one can expect to start something without any investment at all. Even if you go to work at a retail store outside the home, you'll probably have to spend a small amount on proper clothing, shoes, etc.
  15. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you are looking for a 9-5 job that pays you by the hour, then I am really sorry to say that you will probably not find one online.

The best place to find a good job is to go to MONSTER.com

They have plenty of jobs there.

16. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

A legit work at home job will usually have a small start up costs, just be aware of inflated income claims, and make sure there is training and support, and most of all that the company has a physical address, so that if you wanted to go to there business you could.