legitimate work at home internet jobs

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by GNHEIL, Jun 21, 2007.

1. RevWebb

RevWebb New Member

You really have to be careful about the online opportunities out there. Many are scams and no one should just hop into anything. Especially if it reads you can start making 500-5000 in one month. That's to good to be true.

Any real online job takes time to build up and establish. You have to market your product and be knowlegable of the product.

So don't rush into anything, but find what fits you, research it, and if you see that it's legit, go for it.

2. BigCash

BigCash New Member

Has anyone out there found any unique ways of advertising? I have tried almost everything![​IMG]

3. dada

dada New Member

hi, new here searching for genuine work at home....
    nice to see all you here

4. klrrider

klrrider New Member

This is my first post on this thread.

There are all kinds of ways to make money at home. What I have found is just about any will work and when someone calls it a scam it usually means they failed at it.

There are some scams and there are some really good programs out there but most programs lie some were in between and you need to decide what will work for you.

It takes a good understanding of what internet marketing is all about before you can really make any money at it. I would recommend joining an online training course to learn the basic marketing skills and techniques.

The price varies from site to site and you do get what you pay for. Most are membership sites and charge a monthly fee. Be sure to join one that includes an affiliate program so as to cover your membership expenses.

A quality membership will also include an interactive forum with other members to assist in shorting the learning curve. I belong to 3 different membership courses and there are pros and cons to each.

Bottom line is IM is hard work and anyone who thinks different isn't dealing with reality. An yet at the same time is fun and very satisfying and lets you get back your life if you succeed.

Well, that my 2 cents and I hope it helps.

5. 916 Spartan

916 Spartan New Member

If you want a profitable business, I'd suggest selling something tangible. Instead of selling a service, or idea on how to do something, sell something that others can use and/or resell themselves.

Just my opinion...what do you guys think?

6. AlanWake

AlanWake New Member

GNHEIL
    Tried it, its a waste of time and the money you make isn't worth the amount of time you spend.

7. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Have you tried or considered researching any real work at home companies? Try getting a WAH job as a customer service rep. There is PLENTY of work available in that field.

8. RyanKrista

RyanKrista New Member

Ya i have tried all kinds of things on the internet to make money, Bux sites, Surveys, all kinds of stuff but the newest thing im into seems to be the only legit way so far. if your willing to put the work in then you can be rewarded.

9. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Working from home with an online business is just plain hard work, frustrated, fun and loving it. The idea of starting something from scratch and making money is like winning the championship. I believe you should take your passion and turn it into an online business that it yours by learning how to build a website that ranks in the top 3% of all the major search engines. I recommend you check out Site Build It for under 300.00 you get complete video & written instructions, site building, forums and complete hosting. SBI does offer a 30 money back guarantee.

10. Shanec

Shanec New Member

From my experience, anything that promises money with "very little work" is a scam. I have also found that an online business is like any other brick and mortar business.

It takes money to make money. The good thing is that you can get started relatively cheaply online. There are lots of good freeware out there such as html editors and ftp clients and such...

Good luck!

11. jbhabs

jbhabs New Member

For all of you potential or so called "At Home Dad"; for me what worked was selling online with the well known auction sites. You know which one I am talking about. It's easy to do. And if you establish your own store, you just need to take care of your orders and renew your listings. Yes, it cost to insert listings but they are coming soon in April with the first 50 listings inserted for free.

Start with junk around the house, other people's junk (visit garage sales - you're retired!!!) and when you run out, there are many dropship places willing to do business with you around the world.

12. aw1219

aw1219 New Member

I would definitely try working from home and getting paid to write or blog especially if there is a topic or subject that you are interested in or some knowledge or expertise in because you can earn upfront pay, residual pay, royalties, etc. It is definitely worth a try.

13. gailj

gailj New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this great forum and have seen a lot of awesome posts. I joined a home-based business last August and although the training and support is awesome, I'm always looking for ways to increase my business. I think this forum will be very helpful and am looking forward to being a long-term member.

Also, just wanted to comment on the posts on this topic as I have to agree with all the comments. The one thing I would add is make sure you know how you want to make an income from home. Do you want to make a few dollars here and there or do you want to create a long-term career working from home? I have tried all different kinds of ways and for me, making a full-time career from home is what I prefer. Everyone has different opportunities that work for them and I hope only the best of success for everyone in whatever path they choose.

Thank you again and I look forward to more great posts[​IMG]

14. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi gailj,

Nice to have you join us. I started out internet marketing just to make a little extra spending money each month, but it's turned into a "career" in many respects. It's not my main priority in life (hubby and I are missionaries) but it sure has been a big help with the way the dollar has lost value over the last few years! [​IMG]

It's amazing how the Lord can take are efforts and turn it into exactly what we need. [​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Blessings,
    Angie

15. david mathews

david mathews New Member

one of my friend told me about video uploading job in you tube and he is getting handsome cash...

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Dead thread, yet it still is the number one question, how to find legitimate work at home opportunities. I wonder why this thread is so dead, old and stale? Guess most people have either found the answer, or have given up, wonder which it is?

Success to all,

17. Hailey Brown

Hailey Brown New Member

No idea about project payday, but what I do know is that if you’re looking at legit work-from-home options, you can try your hand at medical transcription. It’s an allied healthcare field that allows people to telecommute, where you can work for doctor’s offices and medical centers from the comfort of your home. Your chances of finding a worthwhile job will substantially increase if you complete a course in medical transcription. I’d suggest you look up CareerStep’s program that’s offered online and is very career-oriented. Go through http://www.careerstep.ca/medical-transcription-editing for further details. Wish you good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    payment proof likes this.
  18. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

Yes shuey, paid surveys are an easy way to get started making money online. That's how I got started, I'm still member of a few survey sites that pay well.

19. Anders J

Anders J Member

What kind if person are you? A leader or a follower? What do you really want to accomplish?

If you have the blueprint would you be interested in something very serious?

20. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Just so you know, what ever program you jump into it won't be easy! It does take a lot of time and effort to get going.
    Don't believe these 'make big money by not doing much' lies!