Let me ask you

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Claire93, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Claire93

Claire93 Member

Hi all,
    right now I have some misunderstandings in my family. My husband is trying to control me all the time. He is always following me. My friend tells he is just very jealous. What should I do?
    Help me, please.

2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Try talking to him about it. Maybe some marriage counseling would help? It might be better to ask a friend or relative for advice who knows more about your situation.

3. Claire93

Claire93 Member

I was trying to talk with him. He thinks that our relations are ok.

4. elvisobryant

elvisobryant New Member

Claire93
    If you have done nothing to warrant such actions from him, it sounds like you guys need counselling. Relationships are hard enough without the added stress of trust issues. Doing an intervention may also be an idea, this will involve your family and friends who are seeing this as well. Maybe that can open eyes.
    Hope this helps and good luck

5. Claire93

Claire93 Member

elvisobryant,
    thank's a lot, will try to do It.
    Hope that will help us.

6. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

You have the best advice. Hope you can update us if it helps!

7. cravenslope

cravenslope New Member

He might be feeling insecure and may be thinking that there's someone else. I suggest that you initiate a hear-to-heart talk with him. Let him feel that you can be trusted and that your relationship or marriage is very secured. Allow him to go with you with your friends and let him jam with them. Try to gain his trust and later on you'll notice that he won't it again.

8. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

I agree with you. (Y) Hope everything will turn out fine.

9. Claire93

Claire93 Member

Thanks, God, everything is fine right now. And I’m very glad to share this news with you. We spend more time together and our relations seems to be fine. Thanks for your support, guys.
    Have a nice day, there!