Linkalizer

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by arunkumarsuri, May 11, 2006.

1. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Does anyone have any experience with linkalyzer-http://www.linkalizer.com. It is supposed to get reciprocal links and help in promoting our site.

2. fabioejp

fabioejp New Member

Using Linkalizer.com in six diferent websites

Pagerank 5
    Pagerank 5
    Pagerank 4
    Pagerank 3
    Pagerank 3
    Pagerank 2

I think that is one of the best link exchange programs but look out for desonest members (aprox. 20 fraudes from January to June 2006)

3. way2income

way2income New Member

Link exchanges is one of "the" ways to get a good ranking both Pr and Alexa.

I use linkmetro and find their automatic link addtion feature quite handy.

Also its all about quality rather than quantity, linking to every other website on the net is foolish, link to websites that are content related to your own, thats the key.

Regards

W2I

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I am considering getting links only for the traffic. How do you detect dishonest members?

5. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

I think my PR comes not from link exchanging mostly but from large numbers of inbound links. I also believe that a human being looked over my page and decided it had merit and that the decision togive it a "4" was not a computerized one.

- inbound links

- good content, original content

6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Never heard of it. I'll check it out. I use got - links dot com. its pretty good!

7. Jericho

Jericho New Member

i just signed up with linkalizer ,
    1. they take TOOO long time to answer easy questions, even requests that they self set up as" we help you with SQL etc"
    2.They lock you out!! i bought 2 premium member-ships , and i did as good as i could installed it, and asked for a change of email address, then they closed both my accounts! ( one for and other for , and after 2-3 really kindly explaining emails , still i dont even get an up-date answer to my email?!!) AND NOW I EVEN CAN'T LOG IN ANYMORE!! whats up? i wonder, i took my time to install all PHP DB SQL, and create folders etc etc..and then they locked me out! for absolutely nothing!! next thing i do as i payed with VISA card is to report it to BBB or and rippof , but i will really try to give them a chance! and in that case i will notify you all here! OK thanks

[Links removed - Admin]

8. uksharma3

uksharma3 New Member

Hi Jericho

I am using Linkalizer for my many sites for more than 3 years. It is a useful link exchange site. Of course, there are listed sites that are sub standard. But it is possible to choose ourselves.
    When I had some problem I wrote to support AT linkalizer.com and got the problem solved within 2 days.
    You can try writing to this email address.

9. carterstory

carterstory New Member

hrm.. looks like some PR spinning / posting going here.. ppl posting good things to never return again.. and people digging up 1 yr old threads..

10. CashCrate101

CashCrate101 New Member

Link exchanges don't really help for rank in google so i don't bother with it.... Get quality one way links!

11. newpage

newpage New Member

It's too slow of a process. There are much better alternatives than that. Create a more rounded link strategy by getting income links from lots of different types of authority sites instead.