Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by mountainmom5, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have been trying to find out how works - can anyone enlighten me? TIA[​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

never mind - I think I found out how it works and it's basically another form of mlm marketing.... I had thought it was a way to draw traffic to your site and it may be... but I don't have time to promote it - lol![​IMG]
  3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I ran across linkbrander as well and I agree with you mountainmom.
  4. larrybla

larrybla New Member

After a quick sign up you put your affiliate link in the LinkBrander box, push the button. This will bring up a new page. Create a name for you new link and save. LinkBrander will give you a new cloaked link that you can use so thieves can't steal your affiliate commissions. It also shortens and makes more attractive your link so people are more likely to click on it. Also you gain advertising credits in teh LinkBrander network each time some one visits your link. You can use these credits to advertise your new link to people in the network. Lots of other features to name here.

[Link removed - Admin]
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Why don't you do a Google search for it and see what others are saying about it.

I am sure that there are other forums and blogs where people talk about it and that is a great way to get more info.

I know you know how to do it but I had to comment anyway.....