LinkedIn secrets to take-off your MLM Biz!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by vivek mehrotra, Aug 9, 2015.

1. LinkedIn can be a great social media site for generating Network Marketing leads – but how do you start, what do you do, and how is it different?

LinkedIn currently boasts over 100 million active users across 200 countries, and is certainly a great resource for building new relationships and generating leads.

But even still; it seems a lot of people in the Network Marketing industry don’t know what they should be doing with it exactly?

3 things to keep in Mind while LinkedIn Marketing.

1. Setting up your Profile- Upload a high quality photo, best if it is in some professional attire. Fill out all the details, school/college/work, everything. Almost like resume. Because people will be looking at you profile, and these people are professionals . Sell in the Summary- write your summary. Show your achievements. Share your story. You can also share your results in your MLM/HomeBiz and generate a lead from the summary itself, by putting your capture page.

2. Numbers- So, there are a lot of people on Linkedin. As the failure rate is SO high in this industry, you have an opportunity to solve problems for people, build relationships and generate leads/recruit. Not everybody would be interested in your opportunity. Your job make the most of networking. It’s a way of letting people know that you’re out there

3. Groups are a great way to market. Share useful content in groups. Talk to members, engage- like/comment on other people’s posts, ask questions. Let people know that you're out there, through the power of content, you have the opportunity to let see you as their “go-to” guy, as a leader. LinkedIn groups give you this opportunity. More you contribute to the groups, more profile visits you get. More people get to KNOW YOU…and its good for your business. J Worried about content marketing? No problem…go to the next slide…

What do you think? Please comm
    Niveen Salem and payment proof like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

LinkedIn can be a great place for making contacts, no matter the business you are in. :)

Great post Vivek. :)
    Niveen Salem likes this.
  3. DallasP

DallasP New Member

the advance feature is great to find people in another country
  4. Joel Burrell

Joel Burrell New Member

Linkedin is great IF you use it properly. I get 5-10 SPAM messages per day. I look at it as reverse marketing opportunities for me because many of these people need to learn how to use attraction marketing. Spamming does NOT work, trust me, LOL, I was that guy 6+ years ago!