Live nation

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by shortylow2008, Jan 7, 2009.

1. tacomama_83

tacomama_83 New Member

Can anyone tell when and if the scheduled opened for the 19th to the 25th with Live Nation. I hope I hadn't missed it!
  2. alainasmom

alainasmom New Member

I don't think it came out yet. At least I hope not. [​IMG] I just started on Saturday and that was the only day I could get hours for. I hope it doesn't stay like this, or at least maybe I could get another skill offered. I was so excited to get hired, but now I am feeling very disappointed at the lack of hours. I want to work, ya know, not just stalk Spectrum. Can anyone tell me when the hours usually open up? Has anyone worked any other day but Saturday? Sorry for sounding like Negative Nancy but I'm just a little frustrated. Good luck to all working this skill, I think we're gonna need it.
  3. shortylow2008

shortylow2008 New Member

Yes I like the white scripting also, I usually will bypass some of it but still offer the rush delivery for and things like that, or at least read a few and then bypass the rest if they say they only want what they called for. Your right what we hear as the customer being fustrated is not what West hears. I thnk they would make a lot more sales if they just agreed when the customer says I only want the orginal offer to let it be just the orginal offer. I wish more hours would come up for LN, I'm keeping Dr but would like to work more LN than DR if possible.
  4. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Hi everyone I am very new to this but I am not new to Wes*. I have been working with them for about a year. I did work for DR and this was in MArch of 2008 and I can honestly say I only worked for 6 hours total and until recently I received an email about Liv* Natio*. I got hired with them and now working with them. I dont work for Dr and havent in about 10 months and I am still active on there. I wont and never will work for DR. I just didnt like it. I got real nervous and the funny thing is you never meet these people..Ugghhh I dont know why. Anywho I just found it very interesting to talk to other people that work for LN. If anyone ever wants to talk, please reply. [​IMG]
  5. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Hi does anyone know if they have let out the hours for LN?? I know they did for Monday but I have been stalking the Spectrum all day Monday and all day Tuesday..And now we are on Wednesday..If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thank you
  6. alainasmom

alainasmom New Member

Hi Heather, I know I have talked to people on here who have hours for the week. I am so confused by the way hours come out for LN. I don't really think there is any method to the madness, lol. It gets pretty frustrating. I only have hours for Saturday this week, because I didn't realize you had to sit there and refresh Spectrum every five secs to get any hours until it was too late. I have only been with Wes* for a few days. Hopefully I can grab some for next week when they first come out, if I can figure out when that happens. [​IMG] Good luck to you in the quest for hours![​IMG]
  7. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Hi Alaina its good to know there is someone to talk to from LN. I only have hours for Saturday as well [​IMG] I was able to pick up 1.5 hrs for earlier this morning. But thats about it..As far as next weeks hours go, from what I've seen they have posted Monday 1/26 and I was able to catch it when they let them out so I scheduled 7.5 hrs for the day!! Yayy...lol Anyway I am going to need to drop my hours from 12:00-2:00 for this Saturday. Let me know if you have seen any hours go out for LN for next week!!
  8. LeeAnn1969

LeeAnn1969 New Member

Hi Heather,
    I work for LN, and I love it, when I can get hours. It's really awful, I think they hired too many people, because hours are few and far between. I have 12 hours for this week, most on Saturday, I have not seen next weeks schedule posted yet, I probably missed it, who knows, I don't think the quick hurry click and choose method is very good, I think it's too hard.
  9. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Hiii LeeAnn yay I know someone else now..lol I wish I had more hours for this week. This job is the easiest on earth!! I can watch tv, eat, while i'm working since we only get like 3 calls in like 2 hours..lol. It actually seems too good to be true. I am scared that they are paying more people to work than actually selling tickets and let go of people or of the actual LN line. I really hope its here to stay like DR. The hours for Monday of next week have been posted and all taken but I havent seen for the rest of the week. I hate stalking this thing, I feel like I have no Life..lol
  10. alainasmom

alainasmom New Member

That's great about Monday, did it just come out today? I will let you know if I see anything for next week, I swear it's like a battle just to get paid $8 an hour, lol. I think I spend more time sitting in front of Spectrum than actually working![​IMG]
  11. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Hahaha I know tell me about it. I am on it right now so this is why I reply so fast because I have nothing to do. The hours for LN for Monday came out around 3:00 pm yesterday. I was very lucky to catch it but then again I am on this thing all the time. It would be kool if we can exchange numbers and text eachother when the hours are out, that way we have a better chance of getting hours. Just a though!! I am the same, I am more on Spectrum than actually working.
  12. LeeAnn1969

LeeAnn1969 New Member

I agree with both of you, It figures, I just missed yesterdays hours by minutes...urggggg, I stalked ALL DAY, I picked up 1/2 hour for tonite on a trade...lol...almost seems not worth it to work it. I will sit here all day reloading the spectrum...but I will say, I was hired by two other companies, so this will just be gravy after the 10th of February, because I have a 4 week contract with one company for 7am-2:30 m-f starting 2/13 for $9.25/hr and 7pm-11pm with another company (with government pay) from 2/11 on....so My days will be packed!! But until then, I need to be doing something!!!
  13. mz_smith

mz_smith New Member

Hey all,

Im working LN as well and have only been able to grab a half hour on last night..with me working fulltime outside the home it is soooo hard to grab hours. I am a member of wplh, they have a folder there for west and the different clients including LN...we have a YIM group and when someone sees that hours are posted they send out messages to everyone...hope this helps you all out!
  14. mz_smith

mz_smith New Member

Hey all,

Im working LN as well and have only been able to grab a half hour on last night..with me working fulltime outside the home it is soooo hard to grab hours. I am a member of wplh, they have a folder there for W and the different clients including LN...we have a YIM group and when someone sees that hours are posted they send out messages to everyone...hope this helps you all out!
  15. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Heyy Leann what other job did you get? How is it? Ohhh and to Mz Smith what is wplh, I always see that when someone gives up their hours??? How do you get to be in this group?? Can you tell me what site??
  16. mz_smith

mz_smith New Member

Hey Heather,

It is another forum...they have tons of good info! It is workplacelikehome.com go and join! Go to the We*t folder and click on Li*e Nat*on and you will see the YIM group...my name on there is mzmaria. If you don't have yahoo messenger download it and start adding people to your list...they give more instructions at wplh..let me know if you need more help..my name on yahoo messenger is mariajefferson83 ..add me and when I see hrs posting I will send u a msg!
  17. LeeAnn1969

LeeAnn1969 New Member

Hey Mz & Heather, thanks for the great info....Heather, I went to Teletech to get my other job, it took as long as it took to get hired here, but they have ALOT more over the phone interviews and than no guarantees, but I got lucky and was hired!! It was alot of work to get hired, but well worth it....you will find the site if you just google teletech. Now off to find the other Chat site......and still stalking spectrum...lol...
  18. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

I just added myself to wplh...I hope I could get this going!! I am actually working right now for a 30 min shift..Yippie right...lol
  19. mz_smith

mz_smith New Member

Have fun Heather and Leeann at wplh it is a good forum...I have found so many jobs and just good info! Let me know if it helps you ladies get some more, it is so hard for me to get any hours being away from home til 6pm seems like they always post hrs when im at work during the day...im scared im not going to be able to meet the min requirement for the month..it seems lik a fun line hopefully more hrs to come very soon!
  20. shortylow2008

shortylow2008 New Member

I know what you all mean, I too have been stalking spectrum for LN hours. What I do is filter so that only LNS and LNE hours show up when avail, but you have to be quick when they come up. They will be there one sec and gone in 1/2 a sec. I still work DR but I will switch out DR hours if LN come up avail.