Live nation

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by shortylow2008, Jan 7, 2009.

1. HeatherOliver

HeatherOliver New Member

Me too!! I heard that they will probably post the wed and thurs hours for tomorrow since mon, tues, fri, sat, and sun have already been posted [​IMG]
  2. alainasmom

alainasmom New Member

I just posted hours for trade for tomorrow from 10-1 if anybody wants them
  3. shamrock

shamrock New Member

I spoke to a P*AL just the other day about this. She told me that once you are signed up to work DR, offers for other skills are extremely rare, especially if you have good stats. The easiest way to get a new skill offer would be to quit DR and wait, but not everyone can chance not having ANY skill for a long period of time.

I also found out that the APO's are from WEST and have no connection to the product being sold. They are making money off of them, yet we don't see any sort of "reward" for selling it. I also don't like the fact that you are required to keep badgering the caller untilthey get so irratated they are ready to cancel their order all together. I can't believe that the businesses we are taking the calls for are ok with potentially losing sales because of something they don't profit from.

Personally, I'm just incapable of itentionally making a complete stranger upset for no good reason. I'm also not able to take advantage of people. I realize that all of the details are xplained to them, but not everyone actually understands what they are signing up for. This is especially true when it comes to the elderly. A lot of times the will just agree with anything and everythng you offer too them whether they want whats offered or not. They don't realize it until their bank account or credit card gets hit with the charges and by then it's too late to do anything because they entered a legally binding agreement. If something like this happened to my grandmother, I would be LIVID! Most of the time, they don't even have any use for the product they called in for, much less all of the additional things we end up selling them. Many of them are just simply lonely and want to talk to another human being. They'll tell you their entire life history if you let them. The upside is that your short read prcentage isn't negatively affected because it can take forever just to take the original order.